Windows 10 Touch pad problem W 10

brod298

Extraordinary Member
Hi there, I have an issue with my laptop touch pad. It somehow and sometimes ( pretty often) chooses the item I did not clikc on. Not like changing windos just by hovering but for example I put cursor on e mail and it opens it without clicking and some other items too.You just hover over Trash can and it opens. I don't like it as it opens stuff just when I go over them by accident. How can I change that?
I went to Ease of access and box for Change window by hovering is not checked and as I said windows do not change if I just put cursor on them. I am not very good with computers so whatever I was said to do does not work.
Is touch pad so sensitive that just by putting cursor on certain shortcut on for exapmple Bookmark tool bar opens that site although I did not click ?
Hope you understand the descrition of problem :)
Thanks
Vesna

move the curser over a link and take your hand away... if you can still get a link to open then yes 'hover click' is on

p.s, Microsoft lies to you about driver settings so you must test + 3rd party drivers are common in laptops so select the 'disable when mouse detected' options for testing

Back
Top Bottom