Windows 7 Triple Monitor Windows 7 Pro

PCDesignerR

I have three monitors set up on a Windows 7 Professional x64 computer. I am trying to find out if there is a way to individually set a wallpaper to one of the screens for the desktop but not the others without having to go the giant image stretched across three monitors route. Is there a main or third-party software that anyone knows of where you can individually set Desktop wallpapers in Win 7 Pro x64? Thanks for help.

PCD_R

Not with Windows but you can with a multimonitor utility. I use and recommend UltraMon – not free, but worth it IMO. See also the free DisplayFusion which other have recommended (but I have no experience with).

BTW, unless you have already chosen your wallpaper, I recommend you check out Exoteric Roach Backgrounds by Blatte (fractal art) at Blatte's Backgrounds.

My background is in air traffic control radio maintenance so I have the Waveform background from this page spread across my two monitors. Note you have to read and agree to the terms of use to get the password to down load. But no worries, you don't commit to anything.

How are your monitors configured? I run mine in Surround using Nvidia and it does stretch a one monitor desktop. There are some now you might be able to find with are for two or even three monitors.

I find taking a picture or panoramic with my iPhone gives a good resolution for a triple monitor configuration.

If I run mine in an individual configuration it can be set to display different backgrounds but they may have to be in a slideshow configuration.

Not with Windows but you can with a multimonitor utility. I use and recommend UltraMon – not free, but worth it IMO. See also the free DisplayFusion which other have recommended (but I have no experience with).

BTW, unless you have already chosen your wallpaper, I recommend you check out Exoteric Roach Backgrounds by Blatte (fractal art) at Blatte's Backgrounds.

My background is in air traffic control radio maintenance so I have the Waveform background from this page spread across my two monitors. Note you have to read and agree to the terms of use to get the password to down load. But no worries, you don't commit to anything.

The site you indicated asks for Username /Pw.... Just FYI... there are a lot of sites out th3re that are free.

The site you indicated asks for Username /Pw.... Just FYI... there are a lot of sites out th3re that are free.
:( Yes it does ask for a username and password. But if you had continued to follow the prompts, you would have quickly seen this is to prevent unauthorized copying and other malicious activity by badguys. And then it would have directed you to read the Terms of Use after which it would provide you the username and password - without having to pay a penny or provide any personal information.

Bottom line, totally safe, free, private, and really cool fractal art.

Back
Top Bottom