Windows 7 Trojan horse on a computer.

Lapiz

Hello,

Sorry if i posted it in wrong place.

I have program that tells me that i have lots of bad trojans such as Trojan.win32/agent trojan-spy etc. Program is called Advanced system care 6 pro. I installed it today and when I ran scan it said scanning trojan.win32/agent trojan.win32/vunto trojan-spy backdoor.fraud and many other bad stuff :mad: but the most interesting thing is it doesn't find them as harmful software. I have also noticed my system loads slowly after welcome screen I get black screen and wait for approximately 15-30 secs to load desktop and none of my antiviruses are able to find it they seem to be stuck on one folder when they scan because the folder that they scanned doesn't change i waited for hours and folder was same. Programs i use are SUPERAntispyware trial, Malwarebytes free, avast! internet security pro none of them find the trojan horse. I ran scan in safe mode and I found some trojans but the software didn't scan any further than folder c:\windows....amd64(not sure about whole path). I waited for hours and it still didn't change.After program advanced system care 6 made scan it didn't find them as malware I did delete them but they are not deleted I didn't find any suspicious programs in task manager I have screen shoots to show you.

Is there any way I can get rid of those bad programs ?

Thank you!

Attachments

• Virus1.jpg
    Virus1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 291
  • virus2.jpg
    virus2.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 308
  • virus3.jpg
    virus3.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 352
  • scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
I did not see a screenshot of results. just progress of scanning for xxx. I know protection is needed but with the anti-programs you already have why one more. Was Avast running while you scanned? It sounds like to me you have so many high resource programs starting at boot the PC just can not handle it. I'm an Avast user and I trust it. Its good with spyware also.

It may not be able to delete the files because of user control or system restore. Avast has a boot time scan. Scans before windows even starts. I don't know about orbit but some anti-programs have a few false definitions just to trick you into believing that the software can find things others can not.

I have to trust the software. Avast has been doing it a long time. If I can't trust them to keep me clean. Mite as well uninstall it. Avast does, or at least use to say run Malwarebytes free but they have been adding Malware definitions to real time protection.

I did not see a screenshot of results. just progress of scanning for xxx. I know protection is needed but with the anti-programs you already have why one more. Was Avast running while you scanned? It sounds like to me you have so many high resource programs starting at boot the PC just can not handle it. I'm an Avast user and I trust it. Its good with spyware also.

It may not be able to delete the files because of user control or system restore. Avast has a boot time scan. Scans before windows even starts. I don't know about orbit but some anti-programs have a few false definitions just to trick you into believing that the software can find things others can not.

I have to trust the software. Avast has been doing it a long time. If I can't trust them to keep me clean. Mite as well uninstall it. Avast does, or at least use to say run Malwarebytes free but they have been adding Malware definitions to real time protection.

Thanks for replying.
I have malwarebytes and SUPERAntispyware disabled from start up avast is only on start up. Result of scan from avast is no threat malwarebytes and SUPERAntispyware for some reason couldn't scan whole system what is more terrifying is that same trojan horse is on other computer. And yes i had avast while i was scanning I clicked repair.

When advanced system care found 4 harmful programs then scanned again and those trojan horses were not removed but was marked they were removed.

Avast is a really good program when it comes to block threat. Avast does it really well. Other thing that makes me suspicious is that my computer loads slowly. I have disabled many programs on start up left only intel(R) programs and avast.

I cant show any result of scan from SUPERAntispyware and malwarebytes because i don't see any, but i can show avast.

Run time: 2:20:42
Tested files 174996
Tested folders 1
Amount of data tested 20.6 GB (i have more than that it just stopped scanning)
Infected files 0

If it was me I would run a boot time scan with Avast. Trojans can replicate themselves. I don't know much about Advanced system care. But running to protections can be a resource issue. Also a conflict. Advanced system care may not be letting Avast scan. What was it that made you decide to try Advanced system care?

If Avast, malwarebytes and SUPERAntispyware where not detecting anything and you loaded Advanced system care and now it finds viruses. I would fault Advanced system care. But that's me. Avast and malwarebytes always had a good detection scanner in my opinion.

I installed advanced system care because my computer is laging and i thought speed up programs will fix issue it still lags a bit. and i will try to run each program individually. Malwarebytes found 4 trojans in scan.

Last edited:
:tongue: okay thanks for help I still don't know why they didn't scan whole system

Last edited:
Back