Windows 7 Unexpected BSOD result in Crash Dump

enkhbayar

Hellp everyone

I have recently had a crash dump file appear in c :\windows\minidump.

i am uploading it here, for those who may to review it. However, I cannot specify what the cause of this problem may have been. :)

Attachments

• 101713-29047-01.dmp
    256 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:
Alright I viewed the dump file in Bluescreenview and the file that caused the error was win32k.sys and as usual, ntoskrnl.exe. The ntoskrnl.exe file is not much of a problem to deal with, it doesn't affect your computer, and win32k.sys is a multi user system file. You should not delete those files because it would cause system instability. It's nothing major to worry about, I highly recommend that you do an error check on your C: drive. To do this, go to Computer, right click on C: and select Properties, select the tools tab, select error check. From there, when you accept the administrative window if prompted, check both boxes and press start. The system will prompt you for a scheduled disk scan, schedule the check, restart your computer and let the scan do its work. The scan can take up to 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the system you have and how your performance is. I hope this helps, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

I agree with SuperTech in general.

You probably have a difficulty with drivers, the most common problem, or you have recently installed programs, that collide with others.

Unless SuperTech's advice helps, try the simply System Restore thing. If you can locate the start of the problem, go to a restore point before it, Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Recovery

Back