Windows 10 UP Date version

Rapaaja

Update feature using a network cable plugged in and connected to its pover myself thus stop the three-party virus protection software.
AND Device time off Move it depending on the connection slowness> infinite. Before that, check that Defenner is random maintenance enabled.

After these you have prepared your device to take Version 2004.

Sorry that is tranlations. look yo hawe Defenner up. /dates and seleght random updtes. i hawe (Win 10 Pro) / And wen load Stopit 3 partie Stop a separate virus protection program.
Connect the pover
and If possible connected Net with a cable. Then when the updates are ok! Then download and install. Note that everything has been downloaded and the update history is ok.Your choice when you know the base and you will win. old File. Tel is ask. Rapaaja
Kuva1592415269631.png

Last edited:
bochane
Thank you for being nice when you succeeded thanks for the information Rapaaja
AI Hope You were able to upgrade to version 2004.

Last edited:
You have stopped the Windows Defender and switched it off and you are using a third-party antivirus software.
Is this what you said?
I would suggest you use Malwarebytes or other good Antivirus instead of Windows Defender.
Windows defender is not capable of protecting your device.
So use some other software for Antivirus purposes.

You have stopped the Windows Defender and switched it off and you are using a third-party antivirus software.
Is this what you said?
I would suggest you use Malwarebytes or other good Antivirus instead of Windows Defender.
Windows defender is not capable of protecting your device.
So use some other software for Antivirus purposes.
Excuse me, but i.m.h.o. he said that you should stop any third party AV before installing update 2004.
And excuse me again, in perfomace tests 2020 of AV software Windows Defender don't show up as in capable.

Last edited:
Back