Windows 7 USB CDMA Modem Not Found for Windows 7 (x64)

Gregocule

I had been using internet with the help of USB CDMA Modem whose image have been attached below, in my PC with Windows XP SP3 (x32) previously. I don't actually remember the name of the manufacturer's; may be its 1X CDMA Modem! Now I purchased a Dell Laptop with x64 core i5 processor and now the software provided with the modem (in its driver CD) isn't compatible with my Windows 7 Home Premium. So I can't use internet in my new laptop...and I don't want to continue using internet in my old PC which has very inferior configuration! In fact even the dialler software provided in the same CD was not installed unless I disabled my anti-virus i.e. Microsoft Security Essentials!
I even tried downloading a driver package suggested by the troubleshooting procedure of the Windows 7 but it's not of any help either!
Can anybody suggest me what can I do and help sort my problem out...?
Modem.jpg

The same problem for me with Windows 7 ultimate ( 32 bit ). The modem is CDMA 2000 Rev A modem. Finally I have solved by installing " Windows Virtual PC with XP mode ".

But, in your case, please check, whether Windows 7 Home premium supports " Windows Virtual PC " or not.

I believe only Windows 7 professionsl and Win 7 Ultimate only supports Win Virtual PC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom