Windows 7 Very slow internet (wired, wireless, usb stick)

Hi!
I’ll try the network driver from the link you provided, although it’s a 2010 version, when I get home.
Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Windows 7 was released in 2009, the driver is from 2010, what matters is if it works well or not.

I tried to install the Broadcom drivers from intel, it uses the installshield wizard. It didn’t work, the installation is interrupted before the end. I suppose those are not for my hardware.

Bugs, security vulnerabilities...

You are right and I know that, but since he has already mentioned that the latest drivers just don't work well and for the sake of troubleshooting we need to find different drivers.

Disabling IPv6 made the connection go away and an yellow exclamation point to appear on the connection icon at the task bar. Disabling IPv4 gave the same results. What does this mean?

53463dc284d2ec00595edb4007c5f570.jpg

Sorry, I haven't seen this part.
If you disable IPv6 and let IPv4 enabled there is no more connection?
What happens if you disable IPv6 and let IPv4 enabled and restart computer?

If I disable either the 6 or the 4 the connection shows the yellow exclamation point. I didn’t restart, will try this at home tonight.

If I disable either the 6 or the 4 the connection shows the yellow exclamation point. I didn’t restart, will try this at home tonight.

Is your problem solved? if yes, how did you solve it?
Please let me know.
Thank you.

Disabling ipv6 or ipv4 makes the computer disconnect. If I restart it, it then connects but problem remains the same.

I tried the driver booster utility (I downloaded it on MacOS and put it in a usb stick).

After running, it shows me that several drivers are way out of date (including chipset and networking), however I can’t download newer ones as the internet doesn’t work. It doesn’t disclose where it gets its drivers from either.

I’m trying to find a free alternative that lets me save a download list to perform in another machine.

PS: I did get latest drivers from Apple.

I fixed it... I installed windows 10 and internet is now back to normal. However the Apple keyboard special keys aren’t working and I have no sound. These were working on windows 7. LOL...

Back
Top Bottom