Windows 7 Video Card issues?!

Omar Khaled

Hello

I may have posted in wrong thread before, but I wanted to know if I can download my AMD Graphics Driver from AMD or HP, I downloaded the AMD Catalyst Mobility Driver Verification Tool, the tool mentioned that it is not compatible with Toshiba, Sony VAIO and Panasonic notebooks, when I downloaded it and run it, it says the following:
message.png
well, these are my PC specs:
HP Pavilion g6 2071se
Intel Core i7 3612QM @2.10 GHz
AMD Radeon HD 7670M 1GB + Intel HD 4000 (Dynamic Switchable Graphics)
4 GB RAMs DDR3

also DxDiag only shows that the Intel is installed, i tried GPU-Z, it can read both, I cant use RivaTuner for example, I cant have full control over my iGPU, only the chipset!

Best to get the driver software from AMD's official download site - driver downloads from your computer manufacturer are usually out of date.

Hey guys, Thank you very much for these suggestions :) explained a lot of mysteries to me, but yet, how to know that this driver update is compatible with my graphics, whenever i choose from the drop-down menus from the link bassfisher sent, it redirects me to the verification tool, i once used this link: Downloads
so any thoughts?
i know i bother you and stuff, so thank you again guys for keeping up with me :)
i really appreciate this :)

also I dunt login much these days, got exams and stuff, so my apologies for my late feedback.

Last edited:
This is what you should see from the AMD site when searching for your driver.

laptop driver.PNGlaptop driver 2.PNG

Back