Windows 7 video driver updating

aussurucq

i have a video board NVIDIA MX440 with 64 Mb, installed in my mother board, and recently i changed my OS, upgrading it with a windows 7 enterprise version, [formerly i had a xp pro OS]

it happens that i cant have the aerials and transparencies, which is an extraordinary new feature of the 7

does anyone know if i could update/upgrade this driver for the windows 7?, i'm being told that my problem is too small the board memory of 64 Mb

besides, suposedly the driver should be compatible with windows display driver model = WDDM, WDDM 1.0 or higher drive

someone could help me with ideas on how to improve my system?

congrats and cheers

Your BIOS probably would allow you to add a PCI or PCI Express Video Card (depending on your MOBO) and use that as the default video. There are some very inexpensive Video Cards around that would certainly give you 256 or 512 meg of video RAM and solve your problem.

i have a video board NVIDIA MX440 with 64 Mb, installed in my mother board, and recently i changed my OS, upgrading it with a windows 7 enterprise version, [formerly i had a xp pro OS]

it happens that i cant have the aerials and transparencies, which is an extraordinary new feature of the 7

does anyone know if i could update/upgrade this driver for the windows 7?, i'm being told that my problem is too small the board memory of 64 Mb

besides, suposedly the driver should be compatible with windows display driver model = WDDM, WDDM 1.0 or higher drive

someone could help me with ideas on how to improve my system?

congrats and cheers

Back