virtualisation, Not sure if in right place

I just got a different laptop, this laptop has Intel Core i3 CPU. I am almost done with a Desktop Computer with used parts and I have to wait until the third of
June,that is when I get paid, it will have a motherboard with an Intel Core 2 Quad. I actually have 2 questions, first is, Azure will work with the Intel Core 2 Quad
do I understand correctly? My other question is, Will Azure work on the laptop as well? I will install Windows XP on both computers and then install the games I like to play. The games won't work under Windows 10.

Will Azure work on the laptop as well?
If you mean logging into Microsoft Azure from a web browser yes,

If you mean hosting a virtual machine on a i3 - it would probably be slow.

I will install Windows XP on both computers and then install the games I like to play. The games won't work under Windows 10.
Support for XP ended in 2014. While I'm sure you can run it, I don't really understand why you would do this to play video games.

Thank you.

Azure will not install but you can use Hyper-v which comes free with Windows 10 pro
an I3 chip is fine for V-hosting... its worth double checking that the laptop you want to buy can in fact run a hypervisor... its a setting in the motherboard and not all laptops have it

Back