Windows Vista vista 3 of 3 0% restart loop!!! help!!!

wtf99

sooooooooo, i have been stuck in this glitch since yesterday, and some dude at office depot told me to download the windows 7 beta and try to upgrade.....
will this work?! if so, how to i prompt the drive to start installation if i cant get to the desktop, and i cant boot in safemode?????
:confused::confused::confused:

Did you download the Windows 7 beta and save to your computer and then burn the ISO file to a DVD using one of the many free burn programmes out there.???
If so, you should then be able to run the OS installation from that DVD by simply loading onto your cd/dvd-rom.!!!
Did you also read the installation instructions on the download page????If you are upgrading you need to be running Vista SP1 at present. If you are running XP at present, you can only do a clean install & not an upgrade. etc, etc,
Post back with some more information on what OS you are running at present and some specs. on your machine.

sooooooooo, i have been stuck in this glitch since yesterday, and some dude at office depot told me to download the windows 7 beta and try to upgrade.....
will this work?! if so, how to i prompt the drive to start installation if i cant get to the desktop, and i cant boot in safemode?????
:confused::confused::confused:

Using the links found in the 7 sticky read the instructions on how to download and install the os. The option to 'upgrade' as apposed to a full install is given when you install the new os.

There is also a dedicated 7 forum also linked within this forum.................:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom