Windows 7 Wacom Bamboo Pen&Touch problem

Funk

I have compatibility problem with my tablet Wacom Bamboo Pen&Touch.

In manual says it's compatible with Win7 64bit but it probably conflicts with windows pen and pad program (in control panel).

I tired to turn off some properties in windows services but everytime i restart my computer the problem reappears.

I have the latest drivers for tablet instaled, and all windows updates as well but the problem is still here.

I hope that somebody know how to resolve this problem. :confused:Thank you!

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit). I have a Wacom Bamboo model MTE-450 (MTE-450/K(A)). I didn't however, install any software for this device, not even the Windows Update (Wacom Technology - Input - Wacom Mouse Monitor) date January 2010 published 2/25/2010. The device seems to work fine on my computer, without any issues.
Perhaps you have a software conflict as you seem to suspect. Is there something in the Wacom software, that you need that is not present in the Win7 native driver support? If not try unplugging the device, and uninstalling the proprietary software and any related device drivers that were part of the package, and reboot, plug the device back in and see if the native driver support resolves your issue.

Back
Top Bottom