What Is The Cheapest, Lightweight, Antivirus Software

I thought about giving Cylance a try but after doing more research it was new to the home AV area, experience with enterprised, so I wasn't so sure. And the user interface for the home version needed a lot of work for a home version. It was a tiny box by the system tray icons. And it didn't have many options other than scan or turn off.

Hm maybe now or the enterprise version. But when I looked into it, it's the first year going retail, it was only that little UI box by the system tray. Maybe it's the web version now? But even then I don't think that would be good for an AV market that people are used to right-clicking that AV icon in the system tray to open it up and control it from there? I remember BitDefender had a web console for managing your subscription, see what devices you have it installed, and some other things but it was pretty bare and basic.

Cylance has always been web console based. I haven't used the home version though.

I've used Malwarebytes Pro for years and never had any real malware of viruses. The worst I've ever seen is some PUPs.
My main reason for using Malwarebytes is that it has no noticeable effect on the performance of my computer.

I've never had any issues with it and nothing gets through. I have a license for 5 computers and have it on everything I own except for my phone.

There is a free small program that detects PUPs. I use it on all my computers and works great.
59ab951b9ffe3d99ddb263a4408cf0db.jpg

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

There is a free small program that detects PUPs. I use it on all my computers and works great.
59ab951b9ffe3d99ddb263a4408cf0db.jpg

This isn't an anti-malware piece of software. Unchecky - Keeps your checkboxes clear It's supposed to "uncheck" boxes that offer to install bundled software when you install other software. So I'm sure this is actually scraping what you're installing and selling it somehow and scraping your machines as well. I wouldn't install this.

Kaspersky and Malwarebytes Pro which I mainly use during my online working. Online safety and privacy are very important for web developers. I want to run some internet project and want to outsource web developers for it. About this process I read on https://spdload.com/blog/how-to-outsource-web-development/
I used to have Kaspersky Anti-virus software and stopped using it after US government warning. Kaspersky has ties to Russia Putin.

Neemobeer
HI wondering about the depth of what you are saying through authentication I also have Win Defenner update setting / And Bitdefeder Anti Wirus Am I 1 Or 2 Shelter and who is wondering which cock is on the job? or am I wrong ?
Regards Rapaaja

I used to have Kaspersky Anti-virus software and stopped using it after US government warning. Kaspersky has ties to Russia Putin.

That hurt Kaspersky pretty bad, unfortunately. And in the end, the US government never provided evidence on what Kasperkey was doing. I used it years however I didn't stop because of the charges, which to be honest freaked me out when they came out too. I stopped because it had a heavy footprint on my system. And there's TONs of stuff installed along with it that I didn't need and was paying for, yearly. And that's when I just shored up my browser and used Windows Defender instead.

HI wondering about the depth of what you are saying through authentication I also have Win Defenner update setting / And Bitdefeder Anti Wirus Am I 1 Or 2 Shelter and who is wondering which cock is on the job? or am I wrong ?
Regards Rapaaja

HI Handsome cake so guts? So I would say it personal when you connect the devices 3 a so-called party. protection to which to give the right level to modify the hardware or to protect? or to protect their own actions. Anyway, the look of the idea of Wirus protection should the user have? Some kind of protection for your device, that's a puzzle / diligence about your own online behavior!
There are many providers so I suggest using it that meets your own requirements not the usage patterns of others.
And you understand them

Ragards Rapaaja

I like and use Kaspersky Anti-Virus myself at $29 a year for 3 P.C. 's it's not bad and I have found it to be very effective.
Others are Bitdefender and Avast that I recommend.

Last edited:
I used to have Kaspersky Anti-Virus software. Not using it because of ties to the Russian government.
I use Malwarebytes and free zonealarm firewall.

I renewed some of our subscriptions for $11.99 per year. I don't know if It was a sale or what but it was cool.

Back