Windows 7 Why does MS require a user to entrer a new poassword every week???

ryguy7272

Sorry to bother everyone here, but it seems like MS is requiring users to enter, and/or reset, their password every week now. I remember, a couple years ago, when MS DIDN'T require a person to change their password ever week. Now, I need to login 10-12 times per day, I need to change my password several times per week. THIS I EXTREMELY FRICKIN' ANNOYONG!!!!! I've had the same Google password for several years. Why the F*CK do I need to change my MS password on a weekly basis????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, bring back the ole system. I’ve helped tens of thousands of people, all over the world, to automate their daily business processes. I’ve made $0.00 in the process. All my work is purely volunteer. I’m getting NOTHING for thin. Make my FRIGGIN’ password work!! You F*CKS!!!!

Ok, I've tried to login 3x in the last 5 minutes. This ****ing system ALWAYS asks me to login in again.... You ****IN ****; I just logged in 3x. What else do you want from me????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These guys are ****ing ****s!! 5x and I still can't login. You know what...delete my security. If ANYONE in this universe is reading my emails, so be it. I have a couple friends. So what. The FBI wants Snowden. **** them all. Let me login to my account. All I want to do is post solutions to randoms all over the world, and save people hundreds of millions of dollars in professional development costs. If I can't do that, I'll just login to my Netflix account, and that works fine. I'll watch vids all day. **** people with real problems. MS doesn't seems to care about them anyway.....

The OP was from a month and a half ago. Presumably he has moved on to greener pastures or maybe to NetFlix nirvana.

Teemocaptain, it's almost four years old... I guess the thread is dead.

But as a personal notice, I don't think...

.. is the best way to introduce oneself. :rolleyes:
That's the last time we let Al Pacino on the website.

Back