Windows 7 Wifi will not connect automatically

JANEVANS02

I am using windows home premium on my PC and when I start up it will not connect to wifi automatically when I click on the network settings available I see the one I want it has a tick in connect automatically but does not, I do not have any problems when using my laptop which is windows 10 my android tablet or iphone so cannot understand why windows 7 will not connect.

I carried out option 4 which was already set correctly but when I type details for option 5 a box flashes up on screen for half a second then disappears, I am using windows 7 premium so is there another way I can access option 5, any help much appreciated as I am 65 years old technically challenged and also have the added disadvantage of being female :razz:

...any help much appreciated as I am 65 years old technically challenged and also have the added disadvantage of being female :razz:

You are an encouragement and a good example for us. Congratulations!:worship:

You must run the commands in OPTION FIVE as administrator. Please launch Command Prompt as administrator by following this video tutorial and then issue the commands as in my previous message:

If you need direct free assistance (on the phone, Whatsapp, Skype), please let me know. I am willing to help you and maybe even some of the colleagues on this forum are ready to do that. Just let us know!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom