Windows 7 Win7 Pro Cant Connect to internet using wireless adaptor.

skellz

I have had my copy of Win7 Proffesional (Running 64bit Link Removed due to 404 Error )for 3 days now and i've got a USB wireless adaptor which i use to connect to the internet. The model is Asus WL-169gE 125mbps wireless adaptor. I had troubles when i used windows Vista 64bit & 32bit but i got drivers for those and it worked fine after that.

I tried all the drivers i can find for it and none of them will let me connect to the internet. Anyone know where i can find some that may work? I tried these drivers with win7 but cant seem to pickup any networks at all. I restarted Router a few times to see if that worked too but still nothing.

I've just ordered a 10m long Ethernet cable incase i cant find a solution using my wireless adaptor. I plan to move my Netgear DGN2000 Modem Router upstairs and plug the ethernet into the back and then into my pc (As a last resort as i dont really want to move it upstairs.)

Also is anyone using windows 7 that used a wireless adaptor that worked?

Help much appreciated, thanks.

I have the same problem, I have a Win7 64bit and a Dlink DWL-G122 wireless network adapter. I tried downloading all the drivers there are for this adapter but no help at ALL. Does anyone else have this problem? I tired calling Dlink and asking them. They said they will come out with newer drivers that supports win7. So does this mean we have to wait until the win7 drivers are available? Is there anyway that this can be fixed? If not then i have to get connected with the ethernet cable. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM???

Back
Top Bottom