Windows 10 Windows 10 - BSoD - UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Well then I forgot I gotta go somewhere with my family... and I don't think it whould be a good idea to leave my pc running for a few days. When I'm back I'll do the reset, I have the drivers in a flash. :)

So we didn't go cause reasons... but I started the reset and its stuck on 1% for ~2hrs now... I'm getting scared.

Yea but its on the same 1% for like ~3hrs... I might have to leave it overnight cause its pretty late.

As long as you can see the hard drive light is flashing then leave it. I've heard of some resets taking many hours. If for some reason it fails then you could download the actual Windows 10 iso and do a clean install (unless you have the disk yet).

Sorry for not responding, I got Windows 10 newly installed, I restarted my pc when it was on 1% for like 14 hours and then it said there was no operating system found so I installed win10 from a usb drive, got all the drivers... I don't know about the crashing yet.

Excellent! I must admit I was a little worried that something awful had happened. I was going to suggest trying a clean install and i'm so glad it seems to have worked. Have you tried running games yet?

Well I mean I have no clue if I'm using the right terms for this but I used a "thumb drive" to install windows lol, do you think this will fix the crashing?

As long as you booted from the thumb drive and installed a fresh clean copy which overwrote your files. If this case then you don't need to install off a disk as it's the same process. I'm hoping it will fix the crashing but sometimes it doesn't you'll just have to see. If you do still crash then chances are it's a hardware error.

Plus my pc starts making noises like... it gets louder and then quieter a few times and then it crashes. :C

Plus my pc starts making noises like... it gets louder and then quieter a few times and then it crashes.
Is it the fans getting louder? What are the noises?

Ok so when you installed windows 10 off usb did you boot into windows an
d then ran the start up from the usb drive or did you change the boot options via the bios to actually boot from the USB stick. I'm trying to determine if you did a clean install or not.

Last edited:
I changed the boot options with bios. And yea the fan starts getting louder for like 1 second and then it gets quieter, it does that a few times and then it crashes.

Last edited:
Back