Windows 10 BSoD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Please Help

Windigo

Please Help! This is driving me nuts. Happening on an almost daily basis....sometimes multiple times per day

Attachments

• W7F_02-11-2015.zip
    789.7 KB · Views: 338
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8005066036a, ffffd00025546768, ffffd00025545f80}

Probably caused by : athwbx.sys ( athwbx+20036a )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
this bugcheck can result from hardware incompatibility issues, Bios compatibility issues, device driver issues and memory issues. The probably cause is your wireless driver:
athwbx.sys Thu Oct 17 10:46:01 2013: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter

If I'm correct your using a Satellite C650D Notebook yes? If so this means you must use the drivers supplied by the manufacturer and when I checked all I could find were drivers for Windows 7.
Driver Downloads - Computers | Toshiba - Toshiba
You could try updating the wireless driver (it's marked down as 'Lan' on the driver page) but it is dated 2010 which is probably too old for Windows 10 but see how you go.

Did you check the machine was compatible for windows 10?

The problem seems to happen a lot more when I had hard wired than when using wifi. Yes it is a Satellite, not 100% sure of model (POS). No I did not check to see if the machine was compatible with Windows 10. How hard would it be to roll back to 7?

Well, it has definitely been longer than 1 month. I even tried installing the old Toshiba LAN driver as opposed to what was installed, an no luck. Oh well, looks like I am SOL

I'm really sorry to hear that. Your the second user in a week who I've had to tell this bad news to and Microsoft should have made it a lot clearer.

Back
Top Bottom