Windows 10 Frequently Freezing my Computer?Windows 10 Frequently Freezing my Computer?

Heera

Hi all, Long story (and getting longer all the time) but basically for almost a year now, my computer has been completely freezing. I have to hold down the power button to hard-reset in order to get the computer working again. This happens about once a week.
For a long time I thoughtOmegle PutLocker https://pnrstatus.vip/ it was my computer (a laptop--Lenovo Ideapad 320) and have been working with Lenovo support to that end. One tech support person suggested it may be an issue with the Operating System (Windows 10) and to do a factory reset. This fixed the problem! ...Until the next Windows Update came along (I think 1803). Since then the problem's been back and I've done so much to try and fix it. I'm at my wit's end because it just happened again and I STILL don't even know what the problem is. My question--does anyone thing that the Windows 10 operating system is responsible for this?

Last edited:
Checkout the advance solutions to fix the Windows 10 Freezing my Computer.
- Free Disk Space on the System Disk.
- Disconnect all devices.
- Check for Faulty Hardware.
- Uninstall Incompatible Programs.
- Scan with the SFC to Repair Corrupt System Files.
- Updating All Device Drivers to the Newest ChatRandom.

Please quit bring up real old post, most have been solved or given up. Please look at the year before replying.
Welcome hope you enjoy.

Back