Windows 10 Windows 10 Store Apps behave like Malware

yountmg

I am having a lot of difficulties with the Store Applications that were installed by Microsoft.

Windows 10 performance always becomes severely degraded whenever applications begin transferring information via a non-existing internet connection and/or repeatably fail to update for reasons to numerous for me to go into.

The latest infringement of the many multiple infringements is C:\Windows\System32\RuntimeBroker.exe and Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2018.18022.15810.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.

I can temporarily fix the problem by logging into the internet and running Windows 10 Updater.

You would be surprised at how many Store Applications are installed on Windows 10 and how often they need to software and or data updates?

I am continuously performing updates for Windows Updater rather than using Windows 10?

I think that Microsoft assumed that Windows 10 would always be connected to the internet and that by scheduling updates at different times it would render updates unobtrusive; unfortunately it renders Windows 10 inoperable and updates extremely obtrusive.

Does Microsoft use no-wait IO sockets rather than time outs?
Timeouts destroy system performance because the CPU stops while it waits.

I would prefer that Microsoft switch to use no-wait IO and sleep periodically until it IO either completes and/or fails.
I would prefer that Microsoft check for an open internet connection rather than writing to continuously to a closed one.

I do not know how to fix Windows Updater and the Store Applications that are holding my CPU hostage?

Back