Windows 10 Windows 10, Version 1903, 19H1, May 2019 Update SuperThread

I had trouble at first. Thinking it was the OS that was bad turned out to be my usb stick was bad. Did another ISO on a different stick and have had no problems at all. Like nmsuk zero issues.

HI I am pleased that you hawe to succeed and upload your machine. Rapaaja

Last edited:
HI Info in the message n.9 The machine I mentioned upgraded to the device 10.9.2019 Finis time 22.32 The latest version of the update 18362.239 works live when you select another browser the machine is thinking about. 30/40 sec but otherwise works. Understanding the small size of the hardware is understandable or as a slow web connection. OK that update without choking on the device itself, I doubted that it could. This is because I hope that you will have your device loaded with no hardware attached. So download this: Download Windows 10

The joy of using it.
: Download Windows 10 . Rapaaja

Last edited:
HI I test yes this works.HP 625 ADM Atholn II P320 Dual-core Pros. 2.10Ghz Ram. 2 GB 64bit.

Got the update to 1903 (OS Build 18362.295) yesterday. Afterward, I discovered it had created a new c: user and moved all files under that account. The original is still there but has only an App Data file. The only difference in the user name is it added .000 to the end.

This has created problems with a couple of programs so far that are looking for the old account for file locations.

Is this a known issue? So far, I have just pointed the programs to the new location or should I be doing something else?

NO. This is not a known issue as far as I know.

Question:

Did you remember to check KEEP ALL ORIGINAL FILES?

Cheers!

《♤》Sawuwaya / Spirit Wolfe《♤》

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

☆☆☆ 》Tapatalk users: 《☆☆☆

If you like my post & I was helpful -- PLEASE consider giving KIN...

Was never asked about original files and all the files are there they've just been moved to a new user folder ending in .000 The following is a screen capture of what I'm seeing now.

Win 10.JPG

HI Many home appliances in Finland are cheap for some machines and resold therefore there is a relatively large amount of no / black screens in Finland when resources on the machine are not enough thing 1 IS : Download Windows 10iso

Last edited:
Windows Update prevents remote access to the machine

After the latest windows upgrade, the machine does not download and launch normally remote control software (anydesk, teamviewer), but first requires a password even though the machine has exactly one user account. As a result, I now cannot access my home files, which are 10,000km away.

This didn't happen before, but the remote control software started normally after the upgrade, so I always had access to my home computer.

Why has Microsoft programmed new updates this way? This will cause enormous damage if the remote control stops after each upgrade. These are 5 different computers at different addresses and all behave the same.

Discussion details
Last Updated on September 1, 2019 Views (12) Applies . Edit :This question was asked on the finis community page and the inactivity would be due to the layout of the devices and not the software itself. Sorry after I omitted this clarification from my post.

Last edited:
Microsoft hasn't this is something, you've done to your machine as I use teamviewer and all is well.

The reason I made it up a second time when many manufacturers with their customized programs is that the bottom is not always enough / draining the device. Thanks for the rectification . Rapaaja

Occasionally I find a bit of news regarding an exploit or possible windows screw-up. I pretty much always look into it and on a small percentage of these I will actually take the recommended action to take care of it. Usually I find them to be a non issue and decide to ignore them. Other than this I've given up on trying to micro-manage my machine. I just allow M$ to have their way with it.

I allow all auto-updates and even the auto-upgrades. The only recurrent issue I have is that on an upgrade it makes storage drives for Downloads, Music, Pictures and Videos on my O/S drive. I never store stuff on that drive since it's on a separate SSD and I use the original HDD for all storage. I had to set it up to store stuff on the storage drive manually when I first added the SSD and switched the O/S to it. So it's no biggy. This is all good.

But Mike mentioned a noticeable performance increase in a post on this thread and he was right. My machine is back to being as fast as it was before the "Spectre Meltdown" fix came out a while back.

So what I'm leading up to is the Automatic Update Service causes me no problems whatsoever.

Thaks MIKE
UPDATE May 22nd 2019:
Microsoft has now made the Windows 10 May 2019 Update available via their media creation tool with which you can create your own iso/USB install media.

Download Windows 10
We SES
Regards Rapaaja

Last edited:
How long does it take to complete the download? While I admit my PC is slow, this is day #2 and it is only 53% complete. Is this typical or unique to my PC? How can I tell if it is still downloading or if it has frozen up? I'd hate to disturb it and risk messing this up. I have no WIndows recovery disk as they don't provide this disk any more. :mad:

I am a new member to the forum. IS MS serious they cannot manage this forum to post newest to oldest post? Gives me confidence in MS! SMH!

My laptop can't update to 20H1.

Are Nvida ever going to supply updated drivers for laptop with 4000M GS driver 341.81? 20hH1 needs 371+

Are Conexant ever going to update sound driver for Smart Audio 221?

Should I just install Linux?

Back
Top Bottom