Windows 7 Forums Promotions and Giveaways

Hmm.. the mousepad thing was a real shame but back to this competition.. Like Mike say's we wish we could thank everyone for their continued support and hardwork.
There's alway's next time though as competition criteria won't always be the same.. :)

well for my part I would have assumed being an active forum regular is a minimum criterion. However, this decision tells us it means nothing especially being absent this long. Not exactly an encouraging decision especially for active members if you ask me...

well all up to you admin guys!

Just shows you can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time...

Just shows you can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time...

LOl. Particularly the first two winners.
Sabrehagens first post (of only two) was a suggestion for help. It was given in the third post in the thread.As far as I can see, from his subsequent post after that, he acted on it with 100% success.
I know this will incur the continued wrath of the staff, but I don't get this one little bit. Sabrehagen apparently doesn't even wish to post a public thankyou?

It makes me sad that you think a legitimate point such as I made, is regarded as theatrics.
"it was important for us not to discriminate towards active members " That' s almost comical. The result was an insult to many active members.

In view of your latter comments, and previous engagements, I think it would suit bost of us, and possibly the moderators, if I abandoned the site.
Would you kindly delete my membership, in the process.

Hello Folks,

I would like to congratulate the Winners and also i would like to thank the Admin for recognizing the hard work and dedication members shows in this forums.

Cheers,
Captain

Windows 7 Ultimate Full Edition on the way to sabrehagen

0727101203.jpg

"Congratulations from Windows7Forums.com"

I am pleased to announce that we are now sending Windows 7 Ultimate (Full Edition) to sabrehagen straight away, and I will also be publishing a video thanking our contestants, nominees, award winners, and all members for their activity very soon! We have spared no expense in this contest, the item has been gift wrapped, and will be shipped out as soon as time allows. Tracking information will be sent to sabrehagen at our earliest convenience.

Thank you to sabrehagen for his thread, and so many others who did not win, but have made equally important and intellectually powerful contributions.

P.S. In a world of great ideas, everyone wins.

Re: Windows 7 Ultimate Full Edition on the way to sabrehagen

Wow.. Looks purdey too!

Sorry about the video. It was either give away a copy of Windows 7 or get a better camera :rolleyes:

It does look very good indeed . I hope they will let it through customs without to much trouble .

We can now confirm that sabrehagen (after having his package seized and undoubtedly rummaged through several times by customs officials), has received his FREE copy of Windows 7 Ultimate! The UPS tracking number was 1ZW1F8100413391389.

sabrehagen has privately thanked me with this quote:

That's fantastic news about the features of the disc! I can't wait to test it out!

Thanks again

No, thank you, sabrehagen!

Cool.. Thanx for the update Mike.

Back