Windows 7 windows 7 GameGuard fix!

Are u able to fix Xtrap? Cabal online

Hello. I have tried this fix, an many others and did not work.
Its seem that GameGuard is not supported to work on Windows7.

If anyone have a workaround on this issue please share it.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Hello. I have tried this fix, an many others and did not work.
Its seem that GameGuard is not supported to work on Windows7.

If anyone have a workaround on this issue please share it.
Hi sydbarrett,
(love the nic)
I found this fix googling but if you've already tried it I apologise: Downloads - Rappelz - GameGuard Windows 7 Fix

Hi Kemical (thank for the nic ;)
That fix I already try it. And is not working.

Also I try, and I want to make this thing very clear, Im not a cheater, but I try to bypass the GameGuard, just to see if works, and also, I didnt work.

It seems that we need to wait, until nProtect support Windows7, or Microsoft make a compatibility patch for Windows7.

Hi Kemical (thank for the nic ;)
That fix I already try it. And is not working.

Also I try, and I want to make this thing very clear, Im not a cheater, but I try to bypass the GameGuard, just to see if works, and also, I didnt work.

It seems that we need to wait, until nProtect support Windows7, or Microsoft make a compatibility patch for Windows7.
Your engrish is HILARIOUS :D

Last edited:

waka

just go to your gameguard folder and replace this file with your current one. do this for every GG game it works!

have fun =D
Hey id love to try this, but where is the actual file im supposed to be using?

waka

THE Fix

Just go to the folder in your game's install location and replace the current "gameguard.des" file and then your game should work.
I've fixed FlyFF and WolfTeam

Attachments

Re: THE Fix

thanks! hope this helps xD

thanks! hope this helps xD
Do you know how old this topic is? This is a fix for windows 7 BETA editions. Gameguard works fine now. lol...

Do you know how old this topic is? This is a fix for windows 7 BETA editions. Gameguard works fine now. lol...
I'm still having gameguard errors.. :/

what is the exact problem.. and what game is it. i doubt this fix will do much anymore.

what is the exact problem.. and what game is it. i doubt this fix will do much anymore.
AVA Alliance of Valliant Arms.. I've reinstalled the game twice.. and tried a bunch of other stuff..I have errors 124,153..o-o

im having trouble playing grandchase and RO and lavalonDR at my laptop..because of gameguard....fix anyone fix please..T_T

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.