Windows 7 windows 7 GameGuard fix!

Hello. I have tried this fix, an many others and did not work.
Its seem that GameGuard is not supported to work on Windows7.

If anyone have a workaround on this issue please share it.

Hello. I have tried this fix, an many others and did not work.
Its seem that GameGuard is not supported to work on Windows7.

If anyone have a workaround on this issue please share it.

Hi sydbarrett,
(love the nic)
I found this fix googling but if you've already tried it I apologise: Link Removed - Invalid URL

Hi Kemical (thank for the nic ;)
That fix I already try it. And is not working.

Also I try, and I want to make this thing very clear, Im not a cheater, but I try to bypass the GameGuard, just to see if works, and also, I didnt work.

It seems that we need to wait, until nProtect support Windows7, or Microsoft make a compatibility patch for Windows7.

Hi Kemical (thank for the nic ;)
That fix I already try it. And is not working.

Also I try, and I want to make this thing very clear, Im not a cheater, but I try to bypass the GameGuard, just to see if works, and also, I didnt work.

It seems that we need to wait, until nProtect support Windows7, or Microsoft make a compatibility patch for Windows7.

Your engrish is HILARIOUS :D

Last edited:
just go to your gameguard folder and replace this file with your current one. do this for every GG game it works!

have fun =D

Hey id love to try this, but where is the actual file im supposed to be using?

THE Fix

Just go to the folder in your game's install location and replace the current "gameguard.des" file and then your game should work.
I've fixed FlyFF and WolfTeam

Attachments

• GameGuard Fix.zip
    277.4 KB · Views: 16,223
Re: THE Fix

what is the exact problem.. and what game is it. i doubt this fix will do much anymore.

what is the exact problem.. and what game is it. i doubt this fix will do much anymore.

AVA Alliance of Valliant Arms.. I've reinstalled the game twice.. and tried a bunch of other stuff..I have errors 124,153..o-o

im having trouble playing grandchase and RO and lavalonDR at my laptop..because of gameguard....fix anyone fix please..T_T

Back
Top Bottom