Windows 7 windows 7 GameGuard fix!

Hello. I have tried this fix, an many others and did not work.
Its seem that GameGuard is not supported to work on Windows7.

If anyone have a workaround on this issue please share it.

Hello. I have tried this fix, an many others and did not work.
Its seem that GameGuard is not supported to work on Windows7.

If anyone have a workaround on this issue please share it.

Hi sydbarrett,
(love the nic)
I found this fix googling but if you've already tried it I apologise: Link Removed - Invalid URL

Hi Kemical (thank for the nic ;)
That fix I already try it. And is not working.

Also I try, and I want to make this thing very clear, Im not a cheater, but I try to bypass the GameGuard, just to see if works, and also, I didnt work.

It seems that we need to wait, until nProtect support Windows7, or Microsoft make a compatibility patch for Windows7.

Hi Kemical (thank for the nic ;)
That fix I already try it. And is not working.

Also I try, and I want to make this thing very clear, Im not a cheater, but I try to bypass the GameGuard, just to see if works, and also, I didnt work.

It seems that we need to wait, until nProtect support Windows7, or Microsoft make a compatibility patch for Windows7.

Your engrish is HILARIOUS :D

Last edited:
THE Fix

Just go to the folder in your game's install location and replace the current "gameguard.des" file and then your game should work.
I've fixed FlyFF and WolfTeam

Attachments

• GameGuard Fix.zip
    277.4 KB · Views: 16,223
Re: THE Fix

what is the exact problem.. and what game is it. i doubt this fix will do much anymore.

AVA Alliance of Valliant Arms.. I've reinstalled the game twice.. and tried a bunch of other stuff..I have errors 124,153..o-o

Re: THE Fix

im having trouble playing grandchase and RO and lavalonDR at my laptop..because of gameguard....fix anyone fix please..T_T

Back