Windows 7 windows 7 hangs only after showing taskbar!

felfely

Hello.
first excuse me because of my English writing.

When I restart my laptop,I login & the welcome screen appears properly but only the background of desktop & the taskbar appears. Icons of desktop does not appear. The cursor is in normal mode when it`s on desktop but when i move around it on taskbar goes to wait mode. Hard disk is working & does not stop! After some minutes, acmon error occurs.
too, I had tested safe mode & windows works properly!
What is the problem?

Thanks a lot.
Ya Ali.

Typically when your computer has issues with a normal boot and seems to boot and operate fine in safe mode and or safe mode with networking then a program or service that is starting in normal mode but not in safe mode is causing the issue.
Based on your post it would seem that Acmon.exe may be the culprit.
Perhaps uninstalling it might resolve the issue. Take a look in Control Panel (programs and features) for something like ASUS Splendid Video and see if uninstalling it helps with the issue.
Otherwise you'll likely need to perform a more exhaustive examination of programs and services starting in normal mode boot to determine the culprit.
You can learn how to perform a clean boot diagnostic here http://support.microsoft.com/KB/331796

Back
Top Bottom