Windows 7 Installation Problems Solved!

robthetechie

Re: Not bad..

These are all great solutions. Sometimes, its just a simple matter of running Microsoft's Fix It tool to get Link Removed - Invalid URL up and running...

hiqasim

Banned
Re: Not bad..

well vadim cool, I am still unable to find network drivers for windows 7 for my pc dell gx 620. Please help. I am bount to use XP now on my gx 620

MarilynSebring

The solution is great.

I love win 7 but i want to install win 8, how

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
I love win 7 but i want to install win 8, how
You could always buy a copy.

anhhung1987

thanks so much! your post very good, i finding that

Pictogrram

Did you know that it's impossible not to backing-up and lose your old files during Windows 7 installation?
That's right! Microsoft contradicting it-self in the first steps of installation preparation step by step information.
At first they say that we should back-up our old files as they WILL BE deleted.
Then they practically force an option of where our old Windows files will be backed up into Windows.old folder.
So the folders such as "Users, Program Files, Windows ...etc" will be stored in Windows.old folder.
And any other files created by you that are stored in "C:\" directory will remain untouched!

So don't worry about upgrading or backing up anything, since Windows 7 does it all for you!
My advice, just go with a clean install and you'll be safer that way. Now back to business...
:up:thanks for this useful discovery and sharing the info with us!

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.