Windows 7 Windows 7 ultimate 32x...A DISASTER.....:@

ZeraX

Hello Everyone.
today the PC was Okay and normal, then i only just installed Nero9 Lite, for a while.
then everything had changed, i can no longer to do a Shut down nor a restart, just log off, switch user and Lock.

and there is a Tablet PC input Panel, near the Language icon [EN], which i can't do anything about it, it doesn't run, nor Right-click menu.. NOTHING, just Hanging there!!:mad::mad:

even the taskbar had Stopped.

I'm An Administrator and treated like a standard User.

The Strange is it's just with me, the other user doesn't have this Problem, i switched to it, it was Normally.

i tried to use System Restore, but it was unsuccessfully, and told me it's a Anti-Virus problem, i turned it off, but the same goes...:(:(

need help guys..!!!

Hello Everyone.
today the PC was Okay and normal, then i only just installed Nero9 Lite, for a while.
then everything had changed, i can no longer to do a Shut down nor a restart, just log off, switch user and Lock.

and there is a Tablet PC input Panel, near the Language icon [EN], which i can't do anything about it, it doesn't run, nor Right-click menu.. NOTHING, just Hanging there!!:mad::mad:

even the taskbar had Stopped.

I'm An Administrator and treated like a standard User.

The Strange is it's just with me, the other user doesn't have this Problem, i switched to it, it was Normally.

i tried to use System Restore, but it was unsuccessfully, and told me it's a Anti-Virus problem, i turned it off, but the same goes...:(:(

need help guys..!!!

Is the copy of Nero 9 Lite that you installed a retail copy or a downloaded copy?

i think it's a Downloaded copy.

i will try to do Safe-Mode, and make a System Restore, hope it works.

If it is a downloaded copy then that's your first problem.. ;) I'm sorry but I won't offer support for cracked software..

Just because it's downloaded doesn't mean it's a cracked program. I've done several legit downloads of software from manufacturers site. If it's a legit copy it may be a burn error or corrupt download.
Joe

IT WORKED !!!!!!!!!! YES It's Worked,
doing Safe-boot and a Restore system saved my day

Just because it's downloaded doesn't mean it's a cracked program. I've done several legit downloads of software from manufacturers site. If it's a legit copy it may be a burn error or corrupt download.
Joe

True, but the fact that it was downloaded from a manufacturers website wasn't specified.. ;) That's why I said I wasn't going to offer support for cracked software.. ;) If it is indeed a legit copy then I will be more then happy to offer whatever help I can.. :)

Back
Top Bottom