Windows 7 Windows 7 video converter

Svengo

Hi guys,
Recently I found out that something is not like it was before with my Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. Before, when I was transferring mp4 videos from my laptop to my phone, Windows 7 was asking me if I want to convert them. That was a really good option, because they were running on my phone better than the mp4. But now that option is gone. So guys, can you tell me how should I enable this option again? If you are able, please answer me fast because I am going on a holiday soon.

Thanks in advance,
Svengo

P.S. I am not running my phone in mass storage option.

Welcome to Windows7Forums.com :)

What kind of phone do you have? It sounds like the conversion option you're referring to would be powered by a third party program rather than Windows itself.

Thank you for replying, I am using nokia C5-00. Also my desktop PC running the same OS is giving me the advantage to convert videos like mp4, but I can't use it right now 'cos my sister has taken it in her apartment. :( btw sorry if my English is bad, 'cos it is not my native language.

Thanks again :)

Hi

What format are you converting the MP4 files to?
I use a program called HandBrake to convert video files for use on my iPad.

I also use Any Video Converter to convert video from one format to another when I'm doing video editing.
It will convert from and to a lot of different formats.

Both of these programs are free online.

Mike

This software is totally free Free Video Converter . I've used this for years and it still continues to out perform itself. And you don't have to be a rocket scientist in order to use it.

Oh, I also run an X64 machine.

Back
Top Bottom