Windows 10 Windows+alt+r not working

Arjun2401

Earlier, before i reset my laptop, i could record games using xbox but now it is saying that my pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements to record...

I researched a lot and there was something called ProductOperatingSystem which i had to set to 0 from 1. This does not exist in the registry of my laptop.

I wanna really record games so can you please guide me to solve this problem...

Thanks,
Arjun2401

Earlier, before i reset my laptop, i could record games using xbox but now it is saying that my pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements to record...
It might be saying this because your missing critical system drivers.

When you reset the machine did you install any drivers?

If you post the make and model of your (I'm guessing laptop?) machine we'll point you in the right direction.

The model number is SVE1513ACNB
It is a sony vaio laptop.

Also, i did install drivers while resetting (I think) Because it needs to install drivers.

Also, i did install drivers while resetting (I think) Because it needs to install drivers.
Sounds like your not exactly sure but that's what I recommend, visit your support site and install any drivers located.

I did have a look myself but only found limited information. It seems your model should be only the Sony India website but I cannot find any sign of it.
See if you can find it.

Back