Windows 10 windows clock error

Cretos

Every time I boot up windows It constantly changes the time to 5 hours ahead. I have the correct time zone selected. I constantly change it back, but windows always changes it ahead again. Why is windows doing this and how can I fix it?

2 ways to change date and time on Windows 10:
Way 1:: Change the Date and Time on the taskbar.

Step 1
: Click the bottom-right clock icon on the taskbar, and select Date and time settings. Or You can right click the clock icon, click Adjust data /time.

Step 2: As the Date and time Windows opens, you can turn off Set time automatically.

Step 3: In the Date and Time Settings window, respectively change date and time, and then tap OK to confirm the changes.

Way 2: Change date and time in PC settings.

Step 1
: Access PC settings.

Step 2: Open Time and language.

After tutning off the Set time automatically option, click Change blow Change date and time option.

Step 4: Modify date and time, and tap Change to bring the changes into effect.

Now, do not hesitate to put these methods into practice if you want to speedily change the date and time in your Windows 10 PC.

if you yet not Resolved your issues contact us i am Guide you to help you call 1-844-695-4002

Windows is always resetting the time to 5 hours ahead every day. The time zone is correct. there is no reason for this how can I fix it? IF YOU JERKS DELETE THIS POST LIKE MY LAST I WILL GIVE YOU BAD REVIEWS!!!!

Well for starters we don't delete posts unless they're blatant spam, and two yelling at people that volunteer their time to help people like you is disrespectful and there is no review system so by all means.

Moving on...

You'll need to check the system time within the firmware as this will cause the time to change as well.

Ok my bad, however I cant seem to access the threads for the posts I create. This forum should be more user friendly like others I have used for other operating systems. I apologize and I won't freak out again. So how can I access all my threads when some of them do not show up when I click on the mail icon? Thanks for the tip, however what do you mean by firmware? Are you refering to the BIOS? @Neemobeer

The mail icon is for private messages and NOT for your threads, Yes firmware means bios.

Back
Top Bottom