Windows 10 windows critical process died

bloodthirsty

around 2 days ago i saw a file on my desktop (debug.log). i didnt know anything about it so i did a little research and found out that it is most likely made by google chrome due to some error. i tried to delete it but failed. i didnt notice any problems so i ignored it.
today 2 times i got a blue screen out of the blue which said windows critical process died, and the third time i was playing a game and it froze , my pc wasnt responding to anything so i had to hold my power button.
after a little research i ran a command on my cmd (sfc /scannow) and it told me that windows found some errors it could not fix. and the error was stored in a file named CBS. i have attached both the files (debug.log and the CBS one.)
if someone could help me i would be very greatful.

couldnt upload file here as strangely this site is not allowing .log file.
both the files are in the above link.(they will be automatically be deleted in a week so pls help me asap)

Attachments

• W7F_30-12-2019.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 199
update: i ran the command for dism online clean image restore health and then did sfc scan now. the said issues were fixed but my pc still froze after that. pls help me if u can.

The somewhat recent BSOD was caused by the computer failing to load from the hibernation file. I would just disable hibernate as it tends to cause problems and doesn't really save that much time.

From an elevated command prompt just type powercfg /h off

If you get anymore BSODs post them

The somewhat recent BSOD was caused by the computer failing to load from the hibernation file. I would just disable hibernate as it tends to cause problems and doesn't really save that much time.

Thanks a lot!!!

:( I faced the problem again. Pc keeps freezing for 2.secs and now BSOD after long freeze

There are no new dump files. Are you sure it's blue screening? It could be just powering off.

There are no new dump files. Are you sure it's blue screening? It could be just powering off.
The pc sometimes freeze for half a sec and the then suddenly freezes. Then after a some secs I see the BSOD. Could it be some bios issue? I recently updated my bios but didn't face any problem for a few days...

around 2 days ago i saw a file on my desktop (debug.log). i didnt know anything about it so i did a little research and found out that it is most likely made by google chrome due to some error. i tried to delete it but failed. i didnt notice any problems so i ignored it.
today 2 times i got a blue screen out of the blue which said windows critical process died, and the third time i was playing a game and it froze , my pc wasnt responding to anything so i had to hold my power button.
after a little research i ran a command on my cmd (sfc /scannow) and it told me that windows found some errors it could not fix. and the error was stored in a file named CBS. i have attached both the files (debug.log and the CBS one.)
if someone could help me i would be very greatful.

couldnt upload file here as strangely this site is not allowing .log file.
both the files are in the above link.(they will be automatically be deleted in a week so pls help me asap)
Somebody help pls

Back
Top Bottom