Windows 7 windows media player

effing chris

I can only burn about 73-74 minutes to a 80 min.cdr. Anything over that bumps it to cd no.2. Shouldn't I be able to burn up to 80 min. Occasionally I can burn up to 79 min and over, but after the disc finishes burning it won't play and it's listed as an unknown disc

To add a small note: burning at max. speed isn't necessarily recommended. Like system discs, Windows OS and such, shouldn't be burned at higher speed than 3x - a problem today, since most new burners only accept 6x or higher... how does one solve that?

Dilemma?

Not to claim this has to do with you, effing chris.

Pauli - That used to be common before CD/DVD burners implemented the data underrun buffer. I haven't had problems burning CD/DVDs at full speed in over 10 years. Before the data underrun buffer became common in burners, if you wanted a successful burn you didn't exceed 1X.

@strollin: I haven't had problems either. Thanks for your comment - good to know people follow what is written. Presumably I should delete this old info from the Hyper SSD in between my ears. :eek: ... surgery???

Getting old, the ears I mean. Well used, everything wears down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom