Windows 10 Windows Upgrade Issue

Well if you cannot find any windows 10 versions use windows 8.1 instead. They should work but any problems post back.

How do I actually install these drivers though? And I am having no luck at all with a boot usb, as after pressing all the function keys at the top of my keyboard it is remaining in the same state @kemical

How do I actually install these drivers though? And I am having no luck at all with a boot usb, as after pressing all the function keys at the top of my keyboard it is remaining in the same state @kemical
So ..wait Did you get the screen working?

Can you boot into the Bios and configure the machine to boot from USB?

No, I tried pressing the function buttons to get into the bios but I still can't see my screen and it is still rebooting, I thought I might have to install the drivers first or something. What do you think? @kemical

Apparently F2 will get you into the Bios. Do you have any install disks/USB for windows at all?

I wonder why your screen won't show a signal.. They are all like normal monitors right? Are you sure you have connected up correctly? Try changing outputs if there's a choice

If the machine is still under warranty then I'd give HP a call and see if they can offer some help. If you cannot even see a signal on the monitor then something is clearly wrong with a component. Give them a call and see what they say.

No signal is usually graphics related. If you can't even boot into the bios then something is amiss as you should at least have access to that regardless of whats on the hdd. If you have a graphics card fitted check all connections and reseat it if necessary.

Back