Windows 7 windows xp or windows 7

kellydangerou1

im doing a clean install of my system just wondering whether to put xp or windows 7 on it my system consist of wolfdale 3.33hz chip 4gb ram and 2 x 500gb hdd and a 1gb 9800gt ocx graphics card

I think you answered your own question. The dilemma is xp is in its final state whereas RC1 comes out around May 5th. You'll then have to uninstall that and reinstall the final version.
I have a computer similar to those specs with vista and love it. XP would be a bore and windows 7 much better. Wait for the RC1 though I wouldn't install a beta at this point.

I think you answered your own question. The dilemma is xp is in its final state whereas RC1 comes out around May 5th. You'll then have to uninstall that and reinstall the final version.
I have a computer similar to those specs with vista and love it. XP would be a bore and windows 7 much better. Wait for the RC1 though I wouldn't install a beta at this point.

Yes all good points . It is very much up too you if you want to give windows 7 a go its very good but you will have to reinstall it again at a later date as it is not the finished article . Choices ! Choices !

Back
Top Bottom