Windows 10 Xfinity WiFi Only Working For 1 Device!

Ryan94Wright

Okay so first of all I have 1 Laptop, 2 iPhone's and a PC (I'm typing this on the PC) because the PC is the only one that will work with the WiFi, they are ALL are using WiFi to connect to my Xfinity Router.

The issue is that my PC works JUST FINE no issues with the Connectivity. But the Laptop, and iPhone's will not connect to the WiFi, I mean they do and have full signal but when you try to go to any website they just load and load and load and then says no internet connection. It's really annoying. My PC is connected with WiFi but is working fine. If I reset the Router and then the iPhone's and the laptop will start working for about 1 minute then same issue AGAIN its really annoying!

So I tried going into my Router Setting by typing in the 10.0.0.1 into the Web Search Bar and I have tried resetting it through there and still same issues. Starts to work and THEN AGAIN back to Slow WiFi and then the "No internet Connection" BS on the iPhone's and Laptop but as usually the PC never misses a beat works flawless the entire time.

Being Xfinity and if you are leasing the modem/router I would just take it to a local office and ask for a replacement. They usually don't ask why, they just run them through a refurb center.
The newer routers have both 2.4GHZ & 5GHZ. could be some devices will work on one but not the other.

Being Xfinity and if you are leasing the modem/router I would just take it to a local office and ask for a replacement. They usually don't ask why, they just run them through a refurb center.
The newer routers have both 2.4GHZ & 5GHZ. could be some devices will work on one but not the other.

I'll try that. But the only thing is it was sudden one night started not working. But always has.

I have been in computer repair business for 54 years. When I get on site the people always say it was working yesterday. My response always is that's the way everything works, good one day broke the next. Ah life!

Back
Top Bottom