Windows 7 XP 32 to win 7 64 student ...help pls

aaron

i was wondering if anyone out there can help me figure out how to go from windows xp 32 bit to 7 64 bit pro , student download , i have no idea ....when i go to run the app it says that it can complete and that to check the folder to make sure it is not read only or that i have administrator access.....please if someone can walk me throught this it would be greatly appreciated.

i was wondering if anyone out there can help me figure out how to go from windows xp 32 bit to 7 64 bit pro , student download , i have no idea ....when i go to run the app it says that it can complete and that to check the folder to make sure it is not read only or that i have administrator access.....please if someone can walk me throught this it would be greatly appreciated.
No way Jose! You'll have to do a clean Win7X64 Pro install and move the data over from XP. If you were moving from XP32 to Win7X86 you could upgrade to VistaX86 and then from VistaX86 to Win7X86 you couldn't change the file system to X64 at the same time.

Back