Windows 7 All kinds of Win 7 errors / getting frustrated...

Critfest

Alright well here's the deal, I have installed, reinstalled, downloaded, redownloaded, burned and reburned windows 7 from the msdn site. I have done this so many times because I have been unable to load a correctly working Windows 7 onto my system. I do get it installed and working rather flawlessly most of the time even though some of the time I get the frustrating "Some of the files on this disk are corrupt and installation cannot continue." but seems to go away when I mess with my partitions a bit. However the majority of my problems come up when I start doing more with Windows 7.

-Before anytime I start getting a slue of Internet Explorer has stopped working errors that are really starting to bug me.
-Next when using some p2p sharing programs I get immediate shutdowns without errors.
-I have also found that Windows 7 favorite problem word is "Corrupt" I cannot seem to download a student version of Autocad from the site to install it on my machine.
- Have also tried to install an Autocad version from disk where everything installs then Autocad tries to open where again I am unstartled to see a "FATAL ERROR".

-The Windows malicious software tool update never wants to stop updating on my system as well

Starting to get really frustrated with windows 7 with the amount of times I have formatted and reformatted my entire system to try to get a problemless Windows 7 beneath my finger tips, but I'm running out of patience and I'm soon just going to load XP on here so I can get some Autocad work done and so that I can actually use my computer again without getting headaches.

Windows 7 64-Bit

With that many mistakes I am inclined to think you may need a new computer. This is the first time I've suggested this .. and I have written about 1,300 messages here suggesting fixes.

So, this was a "clean" install?

Could your post your computer specification by clicking on the UserCP link at the top left side of the page.

Did you get any error messages during installation?

Back
Top Bottom