...and speaking of backup...

badrobot

I haven't tried this yet so I don't know if it will work or not.
I have a separate partition for my automatic backup setup using Windows' native utility called Backup and Restore. The question is, is it okay to hide a partition even though it is in use as a destination storage for my backup? Will the setup still find it?
mydrives.jpg

I haven't tried it...so I wouldn't know. Give it a shot and see what happens.....

BTW...I don't think you have enough storage in that PC....about 10 more drives should do it....holy crap!!!! :rofl:

badrobot

I haven't tried it...so I wouldn't know. Give it a shot and see what happens.....

BTW...I don't think you have enough storage in that PC....about 10 more drives should do it....holy crap!!!! :rofl:
I know! I still have 5 more drives and I ran out of SATA ports.. :)

IMAG2722.jpg

That was going to be my next question about your mobo sata ports......lol. Do you have any PCI slots available.....I guess you know where I'm going with that....:rofl:

Last edited:

badrobot

That was going to be my next question about your mobo sata ports......lol. Do you have any PCI slots available.....I guess you know where I going with that....:rofl:
Well, yeah. I do have SATA card controller installed already. My mobo has 4 and added 2 more via PCIe. Anyways, I have hot-swappable-removable-hard-drive trays (remember? I posted this already) so I think that will do. :)

drives.jpg

I forgot...but still, it's a hassle to instert/remove and reinsert....lmao. You got it handled....

My hot swap dock is built into my case....very nice feature.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.