Windows 7 ...and speaking of backup...

badrobot

I haven't tried this yet so I don't know if it will work or not.
I have a separate partition for my automatic backup setup using Windows' native utility called Backup and Restore. The question is, is it okay to hide a partition even though it is in use as a destination storage for my backup? Will the setup still find it?
mydrives.jpg

I haven't tried it...so I wouldn't know. Give it a shot and see what happens.....

BTW...I don't think you have enough storage in that PC....about 10 more drives should do it....holy crap!!!! :rofl:

I haven't tried it...so I wouldn't know. Give it a shot and see what happens.....

BTW...I don't think you have enough storage in that PC....about 10 more drives should do it....holy crap!!!! :rofl:

I know! I still have 5 more drives and I ran out of SATA ports.. :)

IMAG2722.jpg

That was going to be my next question about your mobo sata ports......lol. Do you have any PCI slots available.....I guess you know where I'm going with that....:rofl:

Last edited:
That was going to be my next question about your mobo sata ports......lol. Do you have any PCI slots available.....I guess you know where I going with that....:rofl:

Well, yeah. I do have SATA card controller installed already. My mobo has 4 and added 2 more via PCIe. Anyways, I have hot-swappable-removable-hard-drive trays (remember? I posted this already) so I think that will do. :)

drives.jpg

I forgot...but still, it's a hassle to instert/remove and reinsert....lmao. You got it handled....

My hot swap dock is built into my case....very nice feature.

Back
Top Bottom