Windows 7 Asus Ai suite - Fail to install ACPI driver

I can install it...
But then AI-Suite dont works.
All displayindications have the value "Zero"
Any suggestions?

:( Max

My P5Q Pro Turbo went to sleep in mode S1 without having installed Asus s/w. Waking and sleeping is excellent compared to Win XP. LAN and audio drivers that came with Win 7 worked well. If you have the time you may want to uninstall Asus drivers and see if WIn 7 drivers work.

Download the latest AIsuite, extract , go to folder open Setup.exe with right click and chose Properties. Then go to Compatibilitiy and chose × Run this program in compatibility mode for : Windows Vista ( Service Pack 2 ) and under Privilege Level apply × Run this program as an administrator.

When still not going try with × Run this program in compatibility mode for : Windows Vista or Windows Vista ( Service Pack 1)

Thats works for me fine .

I just wanted to point out that you may have trouble installing AI Suite under Windows 7 if Stickies (Stickies) is running.

I tried following all the instructions regarding compatibility mode, administrator privileges, installing the ACPI driver, etc. Yet when I tried installing AI Suite, the installer would stall at 0%.

Strangely, this was solved by closing Stickies during the installation.

Ok, I finaly managed to install it on Win 7 64bit myself all methods mentioned above were not working, Ive tryed this one, and now it works!

Link Removed - Invalid URL

I hope it will help you save the time searching for the solution!

Back