Windows 7 Asus Ai suite - Fail to install ACPI driver

warriorholic

Hey , ever since I upgraded from windows 7 32bit to 64bit I've been having this issue with the ACPI drivers , I just can't seem to find the right updated driver for it , I've tried many 32bit and 64bit vista drivers and they all keep giving me errors, I tried installing the latest bios for my motherboard and everything's up to date except for the Asus ACPI drivers.

here's a screen shot of the driver , I think it's because the driver is outdated.

Installation Error:
Installation.png

Driver :
Driver.png

same here, acpi driver fail to install... asus P5Q win7 X64:(

so i cant install six engine or ai suite... i just have to wait for a solution i think

so six engine and aisuite is running on jour system? , i doesn't have an internet connection so i have to try that

yes windows installed an acpi driver (update) but still not possible to install aisuite

replyed to fast, so like said above windows update installed an acpi driver en now u run as admin under vista mode it was possible to install aisuite en six engine.

also new udate for aisuite

Last edited:
This also bothers me, got the ACPI driver installed, but AI suit won't install since it thinks it can't install the ACPI driver.

Any news about this error?

26/03/2009 window update installed ATK - system- ATK0110 ACPI utility, after the update it was possible to install AI suite en SIX engine (last version so i dont know if its possible to instal the previous version) than right click on setup, compatibility troubleshoot, and so on....
(windows 7 64bit)

ACPI problem with PC Probe II and AI Suite

I got the ACPI driver from Windows Update, am running the latest version (1001) of AMI BIOS for my M3A78-T mobo, but can't get either PC Probe II or AI Suite to install. THis is a clean install of Win7 on a new system (the acid test...). Thanks in advance for any help out there.

Alec

Alec if you followed the steps like above i can't help, but there was one driver (lan driver) i could'n install in any way so i tried the original cdrom of the motherboard and it worked, no other update fram the asus site worked?

There is a way to install Asus programs with windows 7 such probe II , AI Suite , Six Engine ...
First let windows install ACPI driver update from windows update ...

Run setup.exe from asus install dir with troubleshoot compatibility and use vista compatibility mode , click run the program ..
if security windows appear always uncheck the case "ask before to run this program"
this will pass the acpi older driver installation and finalize the install
I 'm running all of the asus programs on 2 pc ( P5E and P5Q ) with win 7 X64 build 7100 , Six engine working too on P5Q ...
Note : if install fails the first time with acpi driver failure , just run it again ...
see image ...
capture_asus.jpg

Hello,

Welcome to the Windows7 forums,

ACPI should be installed by default when you install the OS.

Try this:

Go to Start > Help and Support and type in add new hardware. Click on the Open the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Hopefully this may bring back some info that might be helpful

Thanks for the tip Roylion15. I'd tried various compatibility settings, but not the Troubleshoot Compatibility wizard. AI Suite is now working and my fans are quiet again.

There is a way to install Asus programs with windows 7 such probe II , AI Suite , Six Engine ...
First let windows install ACPI driver update from windows update ...

Run setup.exe from asus install dir with troubleshoot compatibility and use vista compatibility mode , click run the program ..
if security windows appear always uncheck the case "ask before to run this program"
this will pass the acpi older driver installation and finalize the install
I 'm running all of the asus programs on 2 pc ( P5E and P5Q ) with win 7 X64 build 7100 , Six engine working too on P5Q ...
Note : if install fails the first time with acpi driver failure , just run it again ...
see image ...
capture_asus.jpg
Thanks for your info...its working.

Hello,

Welcome to the Windows7 forums,

ACPI should be installed by default when you install the OS.

Try this:

Go to Start > Help and Support and type in add new hardware. Click on the Open the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Hopefully this may bring back some info that might be helpful

Thanks dude it working.

a way to fix it

hay get do it in safe mode all windows 7 did is put it's own drivers in you gest need to keep finding the next driver all the drivers you need are in the AISuite gest go in to your device manager in safe mode and with a bit of time install all the driver once you did that you need to reset your pc and press F8 and then disable driver enforcement and then install the suite

I built a new system using Asus P5Q Pro Turbo for Win 7 64-bit and the Asus s/w that came with the mobo wouldn't install but I don't it's MS fault. Asus needs to proved a Win7 patch

I installed the Vista x64 version of both programs by changing the Compatability mode to Vista SP1 prior to installing.

I there :) I just built 2 new systems with Asus MBs (P5QL-E and P5QL-EM) runnning on W7 v7100. Like everybody, I had to install the Asus suite twice before MS put its own ACPI driver. All the Asus software is now working fine on both computers, but the one with the P5QL-EM MB just can't go on sleep (like me). Actually, it does go on sleep : screen goes black and all fan noise stop, but as soon as it's silent, it comes back alive. Whatever suspend mode I try, it won't work. I don't know what to incriminate : the W7 ACPI driver, Asus motherboard drivers, the Asus ATK010 ACPI utility, the BIOS version? If anyone has a lead, I would appreciate.

Last edited:
Back