Windows 7 Bejeweled on Windows 7 (no internet..)

sWatsi

Hello all. I'm new here, and to Windows in general.

I am looking for advice and superior knowledge on windows 7 compatibility with vista games.
I have found out that my mother enjoys playing bejeweled and she has recently got a new laptop with windows 7 and wants to play Bejeweled (or a version) but will not have internet access on this laptop. Eitherway she won't download pretty much anything from the internet anyway :rolleyes:.
So I wonder if I can get a version on CD that she'll be comfortable with. There are none that specifiy windows 7 compatible so is there any chance that a vista version may still be compatible

Any help will be of.. help. :)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a CD version from Ebay for around $5 and it came in a cool collectors tin with Bejeweled 1 & 2.I've been playing it on W7 with no problems.I'm sure you can pick up a copy from amazon or your local software pusher.:p

Last edited:
Hello all. I'm new here, and to Windows in general.

I am looking for advice and superior knowledge on windows 7 compatibility with vista games.
I have found out that my mother enjoys playing bejeweled and she has recently got a new laptop with windows 7 and wants to play Bejeweled (or a version) but will not have internet access on this laptop. Eitherway she won't download pretty much anything from the internet anyway :rolleyes:.
So I wonder if I can get a version on CD that she'll be comfortable with. There are none that specifiy windows 7 compatible so is there any chance that a vista version may still be compatible

Any help will be of.. help. :)

Thanks
I bought the Bejeweled 3 CD from OfficeMax years ago, it works fine on Windows 7. You can order the CD online from Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Bejeweled-3-P...8&qid=1439555988&sr=8-1&keywords=bejeweled+cd

I purchased Bejeweled, Bejeweled 2, Bejeweled 3 and Bejeweled twist. Now you want me to buy Bejeweled 3 all over again, and only play it online. I don't like the online version of Bejeweled Blitz, why make us pay for something all over again, with Windows 10? Bejeweled 2 works fine in Windows 10. Why deprive us of the offline use of the game that we paid for? It's enough to make me want to go back to Windows 7, because this is not an upgrade if it takes away things like Windows 8 did. We like our start menu and our silly games, stop stomping on your customers, please.

Back