Windows 7 Black screen again

ndb

Computer:
AMD A64 3000+ on Asus K8Ne with 1024 MB Ram and 2 HDD drives (WD ATA 120GB + WD SATA2 1TB) + ATI Radeon HD 2400 (no new hardware for a long time)

Situation:
I have installed W7 on sata drive to dual boot with old XP on ATA. Installation went fine. then I installed drivers (only AC97) and software. Computer was running fine for about a week. Windows did an update but it was several days ago and nothing bad was happening. Yesterday i did almost only Internet browsing and instaled adobe PS so nothing special and closed computer normally.

Today I am unable to boot windows 7. After start I get the menu to choose which OS I want (W7 or older version of windows) when I choose W7 i get a black screen (no cursors, no animation, no nothing). The same thing happens when i press F8 (black screen no menu to boot in safe mode)

I booted from W7 DVD. System recovery did nothing, no erlier points to roll back (and i am almost sure i created one after drivers install) from there I opened CMD and tried to run SFC on drive with W7. I got no errors.

So if anyone knows how to get W7 up again pleas let me know. But from my previous experience with such situation I don't believe I will be able to get it running. So a second question:

When I try to access W7 folders in XP i get access denied. Is there a way to access them?

I removed XP HDD and at first I got a "no bootmngr" msg or something like this. Then I booted form W7 dvd repaired and rebooted. Now I have only blinking cursor (like in comand line). Tryied again from DVD the repair tool said there was no errors. I have tried a "bootsect /nt60 all" from CMD but no change.

Back