Windows 10 Blue screen after every full night shutdown.

Just a thought, but have you scanned for malware? It's possible that malware can survive a reinstall.
The drivers that start with MpKsl...... are Windows Defender temporary drivers that normally don't show up in memory dumps.
If you haven't scanned for malware, please try some of these free, independent scanners (in case malware has corrupted your current protection) :
The scans come from this link: Dridex P2P Malware | US-CERT :
F-Secure
Clean your PC for free (link is external)

McAfee
Stinger | McAfee Free Tools (link is external)

Microsoft
Microsoft Safety Scanner - Free Virus Scan with the Microsoft Safety Scanner (link is external)

Sophos
Free Antivirus System Tool for Conficker, Rootkit, Virus and Malware Detection and Removal | Sophos (link is external)

Trend Micro
Free Online Virus Scan - Antivirus Software - Trend Micro USA (link is external)

The above are examples only and do not constitute an exhaustive list. The U.S. Government does not endorse or support any particular product or vendor.

Just a thought, but have you scanned for malware? It's possible that malware can survive a reinstall.
The drivers that start with MpKsl...... are Windows Defender temporary drivers that normally don't show up in memory dumps.
If you haven't scanned for malware, please try some of these free, independent scanners (in case malware has corrupted your current protection) :
Ill be only able to test all the suggested stuff this weekend. But something strange happened recently, because of the blue screens i leave my pc on sleep during the night. And while I was out, the power shut down for 6 hours. When I tried turning my PC back on after the power being out it said overclocking failed prompted me to the BIOS and then I restarted it. It started as it was left the night before which was strange to me.

Ever since then though. Ive been also getting blue screens after putting my pc to sleep. Ill check if anything has changed after i shut it down.

added the dump files as well.

Attachments

• W7F_11-05-2016.rar
    516.6 KB · Views: 329
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {ffffc0012c5a2320, 0, fffff8013c63ed58, 2}

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption
Hi Bawb,
I didn't really see anything different regarding the dump files and we are just going have to go through your system section by section, driver by driver and see if we can track this issue down.

Bawb you need to remove or update the driver below (even if it's to simply test.)

LGPBTDD.sys Wed Jul 01 19:47:52 2009: Logitech GamePanel Software
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support-downloads

At least half of your dumps blamed the network driver again. Please try this as it only takes a moment to test. Go into the bios and turn off the on board network chip. Test for bsod by waiting an hour before restarting system.

Please post any results obtained.

checked all of that everything came up clean.

Alright about to do the long list of things what Usasma posted.

After one of the blue screens i did automatic repair which removed the logitech gaming software so i tried running the pc today and it still crashed. A lot later i might add. here are the dumps files from this morning.

I wont reinstall the software after im done doing all of what Ussasma has posted, speaking of which I will start right now.

Attachments

• W7F_15-05-2016.rar
    578.9 KB · Views: 337
You didn't try turning off the network yet? I would have tried this first as it only takes moments to try. Please, please try this at the earliest opportunity.
What about the game panel software did you remove that?

I'll debug the dump file but Bawb you going have to start trying the things we suggest as otherwise we are just going round in circles

Back shortly.

You didn't try turning off the network yet? I would have tried this first as it only takes moments to try. Please, please try this at the earliest opportunity.
What about the game panel software did you remove that?

I'll debug the dump file but Bawb you going have to start trying the things we suggest as otherwise we are just going round in circles

Back shortly.
well i was gonna remove the logitech software. I mean Ive been doing most if not every thing you guys have suggested.

What do you mean, just try to get a cold boot with my router off?

Code:

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff801852ca6d0, ffffd000809628b8, ffffd000809620d0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpScanGeneralLookasideList+40 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi Bawb
again nothing conclusive driver wise although I noticed something which I haven't seen before now:

tap-tb-0901.sys Tue Aug 12 08:45:22 2014: TunnelBear Windows Virtual Network Driver. What does this relate to Bawb, any ideas? If it's no longer used please remove.

As you say you have plenty to be going on with regarding the tips Usasma posted as well as the posts I made above. Best of luck and hope all goes well.

What do you mean, just try to get a cold boot with my router off?
Not the router but your onboard network solution. If you go into the bios try turning it off and then try the cold boot.

I mean Ive been doing most if not every thing you guys have suggested.
Apologies Bawb, your doing great and we will get there in the end.. I'm not giving up on you so let's get this computer of yours sorted out.. :)

Code:

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff801852ca6d0, ffffd000809628b8, ffffd000809620d0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpScanGeneralLookasideList+40 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi Bawb
again nothing conclusive driver wise although I noticed something which I haven't seen before now:

tap-tb-0901.sys Tue Aug 12 08:45:22 2014: TunnelBear Windows Virtual Network Driver. What does this relate to Bawb, any ideas? If it's no longer used please remove.

As you say you have plenty to be going on with regarding the tips Usasma posted as well as the posts I made above. Best of luck and hope all goes well.

Yeah tunnel bear is a VPN that I was testing for a bit for blocked videos/sites and etc.

Not the router but your onboard network solution. If you go into the bios try turning it off and then try the cold boot.

Alright gotcha. So now Ill finish the driver updates and gonna try to get the pc to cold boot. So ill be back in roughly an hour.

Ill also try using a normal keyboard and mouse and removing any extra devices i have plugged in plus disabling the network.

btw I did try looking this up but I couldnt find a way to boot in safe mode while starting up the pc for windows 10. I saw a bunch of ways while i was already on my desktop.

"Apologies Bawb, your doing great and we will get there in the end.. I'm not giving up on you so let's get this computer of yours sorted out.. :)"

No worries. One thing that I've noticed most drivers you guys suggest for me to update are already up to date. So even though I update them again in the dump files it probably seems like havent. Idk im gonna shutting down now.

One thing that I've noticed most drivers you guys suggest for me to update are already up to date. So even though I update them again in the dump files it probably seems like havent. Idk im gonna shutting down now.
Ok Bawb understood. If I do ask about a driver in the future I'll certainly ask first if it's already been updated.

Good luck with the testing.. :)

Ok Bawb understood. If I do ask about a driver in the future I'll certainly ask first if it's already been updated.

Good luck with the testing.. :)
It didnt crash so either my cold boot didnt work or one of the fixes fixed the issue. Either way ill try to boot tomorrow with the same settings and see what the outcome is.

Ok great.. John did suggest that it could possibly be a network issue and you have dump files in that area so perhaps we are onto something at last?

"KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" usually is a device driver missing and a quick look at device manager might provide that item if something is open. With flash drive not showing maybe a usb issue." Run, devmgmt.msc " would give us a quick look at Device Manager and see if any item has a yellow"?" on it.

Hehe that's just one dump file of many although we've tried many many things. Hopefully we are finally getting somewhere and tomorrows post will let us know for sure. The last test didn't produce a blue screen which is the first time thats happened.. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Unfortunately it still crashed, but unlike other times it was just 1 blue screen. Usually there would be like 2 or 3 at a time. Dont know if that helps at all but here are the logs.

Attachments

• W7F_16-05-2016.rar
    224.2 KB · Views: 330
Bawb you sure it actually blue screened as there's no dump file.

Back