Windows 7 Bluescreen issues, plz help :-(

Your blue screens are basically all over the place, this one points to a VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT HDAudBus.sys presumably High Definition Audio.
I'm wondering, how stable is your system when you are not playing any type of game. Thinking that perhaps the game install may have hosed some Windows System files, perhaps from an elevated command prompt type sfc /scannow

EDIT: Also, what's the game(s) that seem to be causing this. Have you checked for recent patches and updates for them from their respective websites and forums?

Last edited:
for ickymay: i downloaded the drivers of my videocard (9600 GT) on nvidiea and chipset and audio with the disk that came with mobo.
can u give me some more info about memtest86 before i download/burn it. thanks.

memtest86 will stress and test your ram for errors as it is possible if you have a mismatch this could be causing your crashes, I am concerned this is your second install and it still gives you the same crashes :(

It might also be worth trying getting the latest drivers for your gfx card from the Nvidia website

Your blue screens are basically all over the place, this one points to a VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT HDAudBus.sys presumably High Definition Audio.
I'm wondering, how stable is your system when you are not playing any type of game. Thinking that perhaps the game install may have hosed some Windows System files, perhaps from an elevated command prompt type sfc /scannow

EDIT: Also, what's the game(s) that seem to be causing this. Have you checked for recent patches and updates for them from their respective websites and forums?

the bluescreen "d1" uselly happens when i play games with high graphics, (source engin, bioshock, CoD:MW2)

EDIT : I allrdy have updated the lasted drivers for gfx , i'm gonna go download lasted drivers after school ( in like 5 hours)

Last edited:
just got an other while playing.

Code:
Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    BlueScreen
  OS Version:    6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    1033

Additional information about the problem:
  BCCode:    d1
  BCP1:    0000000000000018
  BCP2:    0000000000000002
  BCP3:    0000000000000000
  BCP4:    FFFFF8800FDEF5F9
  OS Version:    6_1_7600
  Service Pack:    0_0
  Product:    768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
  C:\Windows\Minidump\010610-17908-01.dmp
  C:\Users\Hugo\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-25818-0.sysdata.xml

and an other one while playing bioshock.

Code:
Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    BlueScreen
  OS Version:    6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    1033

Additional information about the problem:
  BCCode:    d1
  BCP1:    FFFFFFFFFFFFFF80
  BCP2:    0000000000000002
  BCP3:    0000000000000000
  BCP4:    FFFFF8800FDF033D
  OS Version:    6_1_7600
  Service Pack:    0_0
  Product:    768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
  C:\Windows\Minidump\010610-17191-01.dmp
  C:\Users\Hugo\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-25147-0.sysdata.xml

you need to download burn then run memtest86 for a long timesomething like 12hrs and look for errors, the last crash was your kbdclass.sys which is your logitech keyboard, all your drivers however look up to date and your errors aren't consistently the same device or driver which suggests you have RAM problems !!

please run memtest86 from boot overnight and let us know the results :)

Ok! i did the test, i written all on a paper :-/

i'll just tell the most important (well i think its the most important) tell me if u need more info:

Time : 9:13:49 , Pass : 16 , Errors : 18:
Test Errors
0 0
1 0
2 0
3 0
4 0
5 0
6 0
7 0
8 18
9 0

(i don't have the 10,...16. cause the list didn't tell me those , but the total is 18 and n#8 has 18)

Error Confidence Value : 122
Lowest Error Address : 0000000004f - 0.0MB
Highest Error Address : 0000026fef8 - 2.9MB
Bits in Error Mask : ffffffff

tell me if u guys need more info.

any error with memtest means you have a bad ram motherboard combination normally only solved by replacing one or all sticks of ram :eek:

can you tell us is this machine a desktop or laptop ?
do you have RTB support or self built ?

the next step is going to be find out which ram sticks are causing the error or is it just the combination of multiple sticks ?

after you know if your windows 7 is 32 or 64 bit please download and run the correct 32 or 64bit (no install) version of CPUZ then goto the last tab "about" and click the "Save (Report) .txt" then upload it here :)

Last edited:
Trouble's Reply reminds me that when people update to a new OS they often forget that they have to reinstal the motherboard files which are various drivers and sometimes utilities. The DVD that comes with the motherboard is of little use to a new OS and so as Trouble says you have to go to the manufacturers website and download and instal the latest motherboard, not forgetting the GPU, drivers.

Code:
A desktop , well where i bought my desktop built with the mobo , power , CPU and box, i added ram and Graphic Card

And my ram (2 Gig , 1 stick )is new (2weeks or so) my previous ram (2Gig , 2 sticks , that i removed) used to do that so i don't think that my 2 previous sticks + my new stick are all 3 bad

@nohama : my Mobo is brand new, the box says it can support windows 7, and i d/l the last GPU drivers at the nvidia site.

Code:
A desktop , well where i bought my desktop built with the mobo , power , CPU and box, i added ram and Graphic Card

And my ram (2 Gig , 1 stick )is new (2weeks or so) my previous ram (2Gig , 2 sticks , that i removed) used to do that so i don't think that my 2 previous sticks + my new stick are all 3 bad

@nohama : my Mobo is brand new, the box says it can support windows 7, and i d/l the last GPU drivers at the nvidia site.

I have seen quite a few ram issues on the P5QL PRO motherboard that would suggest problems with the Northbridge chip, Intel P45/P43 rev. A3 and how it handles the ram ?

are you familiar with using the bios ?

If yes i would be inclined to check the ram timings and voltages and you also need to lookup your Kingston ram and check it against the motherboard manufacturers supported memory list ?

Code:
are you familiar with using the bios ?

If yes i would be inclined to check the ram timings and voltages and you also need to lookup your Kingston ram and check it against the motherboard manufacturers supported memory list ?

uhhh no, can u explain :-O?

if memtest86 gave you errors then yes your ram in it's current configuration is faulty :frown:

try running just one stick and see if you get anymore Bluscreens and try run memtest86 overnight ?

Back