Windows 7 BSoD: Complete Desperation

So around a week ago I started getting BSoDs every time I started-restarted my PC.After the blue screen windows would be restored in a previous state and boot normally. I have noticed that every time this would happen, windows updates would pop up (13 essential ones). For some reason I thought that these could have caused the ruckus so I observed their installation. One specific update failed to be installed in all occasions, of course I was too naive and didn't write the name down. Anyway, I was really busy with my university so I decided to just suffer the 5 minutes delay every time I wanted to start my PC, until I had some spare time.
Unfortunately, today the process after the blue screen was different. The start up repair was not able to fix the problem even after it restored a previous state of windows. So for a while I was stuck in a blue screen loop. At this point I tried to restore my windows to factory settings which had worked last time I had a similar problem, but during the process I got another blue screen (*** STOP: 0x00000124(0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFFA8006B8B028, 0x00000000BF900000, 0x0000000000000124)). Now, when I turn my PC on it goes from the ASUS ROG logo to the start up repair and when I try to start it in safe mode it goes to the start up repair as well.
At this point I don't care about my files or anything (I have a back up in my 2nd HDD) all I want is a fresh windows installation. I am sorry that I don't have the required files for the thread, but I have no idea how I can get them in this state. I would simply drop my PC off to a service store, but my windows is not in English and I currently study abroad so I am not sure if it would be possible.
Any advice or suggestion is welcomed. I will try my best to give you any additional information needed. Thanks in advance!

Hi Gabriel,
if you press F8 when booting you'll enter the advanced boot options. Look for 'Last Good known configuration' and click that. This may at least allow you to get back into windows.
Do you have an actual windows 7 install disk because if so then you could try booting from the install disk and perform a repair.
If you don't have a disk try downloading this trial and see if you can boot from that:
http://en.softonic.com/s/windows-7-home-premium-build-7601-64-bit

Also STOP: 0x00000124 relates to Bugcheck 124 and is caused by a hardware error usually heat. Check vents are free from dust.

Thanks for reply! Pressing F8 during the ASUS ROG screen does nothing most of the times and rarely it makes the screen black with the cursor stuck in the middle. My windows installation disc is back to my home at the moment. I will try downloading the demo and then boot it from an external HD. I will post the results shortly thereafter.

Back