Windows 7 BSOD - Minidump- attached

Dynamics

View attachment Minidump.zip Hey Guys Been Getting This Error.. Lately Thought I Fixxed Most Of My BSOD.. I Think It Said Something About 0x000001x PAGE_FAULT_NOT_FOUND.. (---- Not Postive... Alot Of Issues With My Amd Card Saying Driver Display Has Stopped Responding And Recovered... But Anyways I myself Thought It Was A Direct X Problem.. So I Installed Direct x setup.. and ran it said it worked... ever since then i get this occasionally... and i only get this on boot ups

View attachment 16400 Hey Guys Been Getting This Error.. Lately Thought I Fixxed Most Of My BSOD.. I Think It Said Something About 0x000001x PAGE_FAULT_NOT_FOUND.. (---- Not Postive... Alot Of Issues With My Amd Card Saying Driver Display Has Stopped Responding And Recovered... But Anyways I myself Thought It Was A Direct X Problem.. So I Installed Direct x setup.. and ran it said it worked... ever since then i get this occasionally... and i only get this on boot ups

"It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception.

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash.

As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds.

If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating.

Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU.

Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference.

If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling.

I would download cpu-z and gpu-z (both free) and keep an eye on the video temps Let us know if you need help STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting - Windows 7 Forums

Lol yea i've messed with all the video drivers uninstalled , re-installed ran memtest86... it could be mabey its not getting enough power?? i bought the cheapest power supply.. its 480 watt logisys.. and i have HUGEEEEE fan on my case like built in , it has blue neon lights and a fan combine.. im thinking its a power problem.. but im not postive any ideas?

Furmark test.jpg hey i read that link and did this test that dude was talking about... i honestly dont know if this even has anything to do with my problem but... at the bottom i see Gpu 1. ati radeon hd 4350... my graphics card is a ati radeon hd 4450 got any ideas from this.. or does this have nothing to do with anything

View attachment 16402 hey i read that link and did this test that dude was talking about... i honestly dont know if this even has anything to do with my problem but... at the bottom i see Gpu 1. ati radeon hd 4350... my graphics card is a ati radeon hd 4450 got any ideas from this.. or does this have nothing to do with anything

Did "this test" have results?

The driver difference isnt the problem. Often they will develop only one driver for the entire line.

no not really what it shows on the pic is what it did.... have any ideas? of what to do? i still think that its my power supply its 480 watts running a huge fan on side of the case with blue neon lights , and 1 fan in back of the case... + i7 quad core @2.8 ghz and 1g graphics card ??

Back
Top Bottom