Windows 7 BSODs??? No idea! Please Help

Davonator

I have attached a good sized Zip file that has all my info.

It's bizarre, either my computer freezes or blue screens, most commonly when playing a game (although it will all of a sudden Blue screen without any warning or degradation in performance). Often when it crashes a horrible continuos buzzing noise will play through the speakers.

However there are times when I can use the computer without problems for hours.

Sometimes after recovering from a blue screen my computer actually fails to boot, the fans are running but the single 'beep' to notify a boot doesn't work. I tend to find though that if i take out the mains leave it for 5 mins and then turn it on again it does boost.

I have ran Memtest (several runs through) and Memory is fine, and I can't think of any hardware changes that may trigger the issue.

After a BSOD the most common code I get when windows starts up and tells me about the previous Blue Screen is '768_1'

In Event Log the main repeated errors I get are

ID:3 ''The configuration of the AdminConnection\TCP protocol in the SQL instance MSSMLBIZ is not valid.''

and

ID 11:Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications.

If anyone can take a look i'd be grateful, it really has me stumped

Attachments

• Seven Forums.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 275
are those dumps pointing to one single issue. Any feedback would be great :)
Nope they are pretty much all over the place. But they all or at least most would seem to indicate an issue with memory.
Not sure how you went about running MemTest86+ in the past, so....
Download Memtest86+ from this location here. Burn the ISO to a CD and boot the computer from the CD from a cold boot after leaving it off for an hour or more.
Ideally let it run for at least 7 passes / 6-8 hours. If errors appear before that you can stop that particular test. Any time Memtest86+ reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad Mobo slot. Perform the test RAM sticks individually as well as all possible combinations. When you find a good one then test it in all slots. Post back with the results.
See this Guide to using Memtest 86+
Then check your hard driver for errors.
Launch an elevated command prompt (StartOrb->All Programs->Accessories->Command Prompt, right click it and choose Run As Administrator) and type
chkdsk C: /R
hit enter and answer Yes “Y” when prompted and reboot.
Let it run all five stages. When complete check the log file in Event Viewer for results (Click the StartOrb and type event viewer and hit enter, expand Windows Logs and highlight / select Application, click Action on the menu bar and select Find and type chkdsk and hit enter.
After which if Blue Screens persist attach new ones here.
Regards
Randy

Back