Windows 7 Can i get help with BSOD

Hello So i have gotten alot of bsod's (15) my firend showed me his site and you guys can help me hopefully. So I'v done everything as said in the thread https://windowsforum.com/threads/how-to-ask-for-help-with-a-bsod-problem.38837/ I have thrown all my dmp files in there and pics of cpuz and the rammon thing. Hopefully you guys can help me with this problem and found out what the problem is. Thank you
-Sincerely, Oliver Lauridsen

Attachments

• W7F_15-07-2015.zip
    858.6 KB · Views: 272
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {6b33002d, 6, 1, fffff88005c824e4}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+19c4e4 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi Oliver,
you have a number of different bugchecks ranging from the driver verifier (which i assume you turned on although it's results were inconclusive. Please turn off if you haven't already), Bugcheck 124 (usually associated with CPU errors and overclocking, heat etc), the Nvidia audio driver, a C-media driver and finally the above which is the GPU driver. Oh I forgot one.. Bugcheck 101 which means an issue with a secondary processor occurred (this doesn't mean you have 2 cpu's but that another chip on the system crashed).
Usually with such a collection of issues I would suspect either overclocking or Bios in need of updating and I notice your Bios is extremely old. You do have some old drivers too but we'll get to those later.
If your overclocking (I don't think you are but in any case) please return to default values

BaseBoardManufacturer = ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
BaseBoardProduct = P8Z77-V LX2
BiosVersion = 0501
BiosReleaseDate = 09/28/2012

The latest Bios version available is 2501 and is for system stability. In fact quite a few of the bios updates are for compatibility and stability so it's worth updating especially as your having such issues. Just make sure you follow the instructions and double check I have the correct page for your exact motherboard:
https://www.asus.com/uk/Motherboards/P8Z77V_LX2/HelpDesk_Download/

This video will show you how to update the bios on a motherboard similar to yours:

cm11264.sys Wed Nov 25 09:52:46 2009: C-Media USB Audio Driver This was flagged up in one of the dump files and idealy needs either updating or if not used removed. C-media link is below but if you have no joy in finding a driver come back to me with more info on what actual device it is (model and manufacturer):
http://www.cmedia.com.tw/EN/DownloadCenter_Detail2/Serno-118/pserno-0/dtype-ALL.html

iusb3hcs.sys Mon May 21 08:23:42 2012: Intel(R) USB 3.0 Host Controller Switch Driver update linked below:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=Intel(R)+USB+3.0+Host+Controller+Switch+Driver

nvlddmkm.sys Sat Dec 13 06:53:17 2014: Nvidia GPU driver please update as the audio portion as well as the graphics are flagged in dump files. Please remove using this application which will ensure no loose ends are left:
Display Driver uninstaller
http://www.wagnardmobile.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30

Latest Nvidia whql driver:
http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/86548/en-uk

Rt64win7.sys Thu May 08 10:27:02 2014: Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...d=5&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

RTKVHD64.sys Wed May 14 11:28:52 2014: Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

If the bsod continues consider removing AVG AV to test. AVG has been known to cause issues so try MSE in it's place:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows/security-essentials-download

Post any new dump files.

Hi Oliver,
that's great and if you should get another bsod please post back. Best of luck.. :)

Code:

BugCheck C4, {91, f, fffff880009be0c0, 0}

Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

Hi Oliver,
this is a bugcheck from the driver verifier please turn it off. Sometimes the driver verifier if left switched on will stress programs and cause bsod's when normally there wouldn't be one. Turn it off and see if the bsod stops. It usually does. If it doesn't please post the dump file.

Code:

BugCheck C4, {91, f, fffff880009be0c0, 0}

Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

Hi Oliver,
this is a bugcheck from the driver verifier please turn it off. Sometimes the driver verifier if left switched on will stress programs and cause bsod's when normally there wouldn't be one. Turn it off and see if the bsod stops. It usually does. If it doesn't please post the dump file.
Sorry to bother you Kemical but i just got another bsod.

Attachments

• W7F_04-08-2015.rar
    228 KB · Views: 224
Code:

BugCheck D1, {8, 6, 0, fffff88004969747}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for TeeDriverx64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for TeeDriverx64.sys
Probably caused by : TeeDriverx64.sys ( TeeDriverx64+a747 )

Hi Oliver,
looks like you need to update your Intel Management Engine Interface driver:

TeeDriverx64.sys Wed Nov 27 17:56:32 2013: Intel Management Engine Interface driver please update:
Intel® Download Center

Post any new dump files after updating.

Code:

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8009505028, be200000, 5110a}

Probably caused by : GenuineIntel

Hi Oliver,
Bugcheck 124 means a fatal hardware error occurred in particular a machine check exception. Causes can range from a overheating processor (usually from overclocking), not enough power from the PSU, faulty components and software. I've also seen this issue tripped by an out of date version of Chrome (which is what was running when the machine crashed) so make sure your using the latest version.
Just to be on the safe side run the Intel diagnostic test for processors:
Intel® Download Center

cm11264.sys Wed Nov 25 09:52:46 2009: C-Media USB Audio Driver This driver also appears as an overlapping module which might be down to how the dump file was formed but also it could mean that is an issue. In any case try and update the driver:
USB Audio,PCIe audio,USB audio ic,USB sound chip--C-Media Electronics, Inc.

Your missing some quite important chipset drivers too
Intel Engine management
Intel® Download Center
Chipset inf
Intel® Download Center
Intel rapid storage driver
Intel® Download Center
USB3 Driver
Intel® Download Center

Post any new dump files

Code:

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8009505028, be200000, 5110a}

Probably caused by : GenuineIntel

Hi Oliver,
Bugcheck 124 means a fatal hardware error occurred in particular a machine check exception. Causes can range from a overheating processor (usually from overclocking), not enough power from the PSU, faulty components and software. I've also seen this issue tripped by an out of date version of Chrome (which is what was running when the machine crashed) so make sure your using the latest version.
Just to be on the safe side run the Intel diagnostic test for processors:
Intel® Download Center

cm11264.sys Wed Nov 25 09:52:46 2009: C-Media USB Audio Driver This driver also appears as an overlapping module which might be down to how the dump file was formed but also it could mean that is an issue. In any case try and update the driver:
USB Audio,PCIe audio,USB audio ic,USB sound chip--C-Media Electronics, Inc.

Your missing some quite important chipset drivers too
Intel Engine management
Intel® Download Center
Chipset inf
Intel® Download Center
Intel rapid storage driver
Intel® Download Center
USB3 Driver
Intel® Download Center

Post any new dump files
Hi Kemical, I had some trouble installing these drivers. everything went smooth until the cmedia on. It says i have to create an account so should i make one? Then to the intel ones. The intel engine managment said that i had a newer version than the one you linked me, so i just proceeded to the chipset inf, and that worked smoothly. the last 2 (rapid storage driver and usb3 driver) said something about i didnt meet the minimum requirements. Sorry for the typos.

If it's needed to get the driver download then I guess yes..

Try running driver update utility from Intel as it will look at what's installed and see if it needs updating:
Intel® Driver Update Utility

Did you run the diagnostic test from Intel?
The cmedia is now updated and then i ran the driver update utility and that said "No drivers were detected for your product so i guess it couldn't find any updates. And yes i ran the diagnostic test and it said i passed.

Back